PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The current schedule (updated 9 AM) [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible that the Jets, being at home, will not put the out-of-town scores up on the scoreboard. Personally I think that's in their best interest.

Even so everyone there has a cell phone or PDA, the fans players and whoever will know if their playoff chances are over.

not entirely. I don't have much faith in the jags winning in baltimore, but I doubt it will be a blowout.

The Jags can't throw. The Ravens will destroy them. The Jags rely on running, and the Ravens excel at stopping it.

Let me tell you about the Jags the last 5 games.

After 1st qtr:

Vikings 17 Jags 0
Texans 10 Jags 0

After 2nd qtr

Bears 20 Jags 3
Packers 13 Jags 7

The Jaguars over the last months have fallen behind early and often.

Not good.

I don't see the Jets coming in and handing their former QB the division title. Quite a conundrum for them. Have the Pats win the division, or their former quarterback......

It's possible that the Jets, being at home, will not put the out-of-town scores up on the scoreboard. Personally I think that's in their best interest.

The fans will know.

And the Jets will be able to tell from the reaction of the fans.

When the obnoxious and sarcastic NY fans start screaming, "Too Late Mangina!!" I think the Jets' players will take the hint.

I don't see the Jets coming in and handing their former QB the division title. Quite a conundrum for them. Have the Pats win the division, or their former quarterback......

The problem is that the Phins are a better team, and only a Jets team fighting for their lives stands a chance.

Thanks Goodell.

We'd be so much better off if the Ravens some how lose anyway...

If we win the division & the Ravens win we have to play them in the 1st round.

Where as if the Ravens lose then we are either hosting the Jets or playing Miami in the 1st round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3