PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The case will be heard in NY. MN judge orders it moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos, buddy
Thanks.

I started out with a gut feeling about Berman, then did a little homework and then asked around about him among some of my friends in the legal and media communities down here.

The AP. which broke the story today, did a piece on him right after he was appointed to the case, which liberally quoted Chief Judge Preska of the SDNY. I thought the article was a plant from the beginning and a warning to the NFL, which it should have heeded.

Bottom line for the NFL: be careful what you ask for, as you may just get it!

Thank you NFL for filing to uphold a suspension -- with the belief that courts don't have authority to reject NFL rulings -- and doing so in a court with a competent judge

Thank you NFL for filing to uphold a suspension -- with the belief that courts don't have authority to reject NFL rulings -- and doing so in a court with a competent judge
Yeah, the NFL was so confident that all they had to do was file in SDNY and get the Appeal upheld by a New York Corporate judge...instead, they got Berman, who has no time for fools and eats guys like Wells and Nash for lunch. Now they can't even complain that the NFLPA went to a "friendly" court in MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back