Probably a good chance we'll be switching tomorrow - so be aware that we could experience about 30-minutes of downtime during the changeover. I'm hopeful it won't be longer. On another note - Thank you to many of you who have recently donated - it was key in paying the setup fee to get things moving as this ended up being much more expensive than I anticipated. I'll do my best to get things moving as I know many of you are waiting for your items from the ProShop - but I don't think it will be much longer. But I can't express how much I appreciate your donations, because there's no way I could have done this on my own and it couldn't have happened otherwise. Believe me - it has played a large part in being able to do this while keeping the monthly charges at least somewhat within reach. The good news is I definitely think you'll be quite pleased with the results, as this is a monster two-machine configuration that exceeds even some of the boards out there larger than ours. I believe the days of DB errors are definitely over with I've updated the donation numbers that we've received, along with what our new goal needs to be to pay for it all for a year. If you do the math you'll see what it costs per year to run this place.