PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The all Patriot Hater Team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The all Patriot Hater Team....

Sanvara's hatred of the Patriots is the only thing that has kept her here. I'd bet even she couldn't come up with a rational reason why she keeps posting on this board. And she can not deny her disdain for the Great Patriots.

Haha I would guess she is bored and lonley since her pimp is a pats fan!

Last edited:

Haha I would guess she is bored and lonley since her pimp is a pats fan!

What would truly be sad is if Sanvara was staying here hoping upon hope that the mighty Patriots will lose just so she can gain some satisfaction. The only problem with that is it would show a very ugly side of her personality ...hatred & revenge are awful burdens to carry;)

I never considered Coach Ditka a hater. Everytime i hear him talk about the Pats he seems to be positive. I don't watch a lot of Sunday countdown though so i might be wrong.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/21/nick-carter-lose-tom-lose/

I think this loser was in the boy band "Backdoor Boys" or something like that. Would be great for Tom to run into this bleached blond tub of s*** some night while out with Giselle in NYC. Would love to see him telling Brady "but Tom I didn't say that, I think you are great...please don't hurt me". Do you think i could get an autograph?

I'm assuming this is all in fun, right? Otherwise, the perception that NE fans are paranoids who demand full compliance or issue condemnation has been made in fact by the very folks who'd insist we are only asking for respect. I mean the idea that all these folks "hate" the Pats is so wacky it's off the charts.

So (in fun), I call Steve DeOssie an all out Pats hater because he had the audacity to pick against the Pats several time this season (and last year too!!) - what a nasty, evil dude!!!!!!!! (His agenda is shamelessly to cheer on his son while pretending to be a NE fan)

Last edited:

This would be a much easier and shorter list if it were a list of non-haters.

I figured we needed a class system.

The All Patriots Hater Team or "Hatriot Lovers" for short.

President: Tom Jackson
(This position is reserved for the biggest jack@$$ of them all. Someone who sits front and center with their Patriots hate on full time display. This is public enemy #1. The guy that even the most reasonable of Patriots fans would like to clock in the face. I'm talking about one of those beautiful solid punches where you can literally feel the flesh crumbling underneath your fists).

Vice Prez: Mike Ditka
(This position is reserved for someone who has experienced each of the lower levels and dreams of one day becoming the #1 guy).

Secretary: Ron Borges
(This position is reserved for a writer. It should be somebody with a long history of hating on the Patriots. Someone who takes extreme measures to go out of their way to invent criticisms of the Patriots).

Treasurer: Don Shula
(This position is reserved for someone who feels that he has something to lose by the Patriots success. He feels threatened and will do anything to protect his assets).

Beer B!tch: Bill Plashkie
(This spot is reserved for those clowns on "Around the Horn" which is arguably the worst tv show ever aired. Plashkie is the one idiot that all the other idiots would privately describe as the biggest idiot).

Village Idiot: Gregg Easterbrook
(This spot is similar to beer b!tch but even less desirable. This person possesses no positive value what-so-ever to society. His levels of stupidity could be dangerous if not for the fact that he's 100% completely irrelevant. He's also the member on this list most likely to have been castrated at some point in his life).

Da Jocks:
Steve Young
- We Hate him.
Merrill Hoge - Ehh...Whatever.
Jerome Bettis - The bus always broke down in New England. Tough to hate that. He's welcome to leave the Steelers stranded all he wants.
Mark Schlereth - Sometimes rational, sometimes hater. Jury is still out on him
Mercury Morris - '72 Dolphins not even one of the Top Ten Greatest Teams. Can you dig it?
Fran Tarkenton - Fran Tarkenton meet Jim Kelly. Jim Kelly meet Fran Tarkenton.

Da Dumb Jocks:
Marshall Faulk
This guy wants to be Prez one day. Patriots fans dream of assinations.
Dan Marino The quintessential dumb jock
Emmitt Smith He's like Tweeky from Buck Rogers. "Ubba Ubba Ubba Sure thing Buck."
Jason Sehorn Who cares.

The Dumb Crowd:
Paul Zimmerman
- This guy ran for beer b!tch and village idiot and lost both times.
Mike Felger - Was shocked he hadn't replaced Borges yet. Vowed to keep trying.
Gary Myers - Who cares
Mike Green - Must be nice having Daddy set you up with a high paying position despite the fact you have no true value to anyone or anything.
Pete Prisco - Former village idiot has moved up in the world
Rich Eisen - A well disciplined hater. Good for him.

Reasonable summary. Although, I personally feel Marshall Faulk is a more entrenched and consistently irritating hater than acknowledged here, via his high-profile gig on NFLN. This is exacerbated by his overall lack of insight and poor speaking ability.

I figured we needed a class system.

The All Patriots Hater Team or "Hatriot Lovers" for short.

President: Tom Jackson
(This position is reserved for the biggest jack@$$ of them all. Someone who sits front and center with their Patriots hate on full time display. This is public enemy #1. The guy that even the most reasonable of Patriots fans would like to clock in the face. I'm talking about one of those beautiful solid punches where you can literally feel the flesh crumbling underneath your fists).

Vice Prez: Mike Ditka
(This position is reserved for someone who has experienced each of the lower levels and dreams of one day becoming the #1 guy).

Secretary: Ron Borges
(This position is reserved for a writer. It should be somebody with a long history of hating on the Patriots. Someone who takes extreme measures to go out of their way to invent criticisms of the Patriots).

Treasurer: Don Shula
(This position is reserved for someone who feels that he has something to lose by the Patriots success. He feels threatened and will do anything to protect his assets).

Beer B!tch: Bill Plashkie
(This spot is reserved for those clowns on "Around the Horn" which is arguably the worst tv show ever aired. Plashkie is the one idiot that all the other idiots would privately describe as the biggest idiot).

Village Idiot: Gregg Easterbrook
(This spot is similar to beer b!tch but even less desirable. This person possesses no positive value what-so-ever to society. His levels of stupidity could be dangerous if not for the fact that he's 100% completely irrelevant. He's also the member on this list most likely to have been castrated at some point in his life).

Da Jocks:
Steve Young
- We Hate him.
Merrill Hoge - Ehh...Whatever.
Jerome Bettis - The bus always broke down in New England. Tough to hate that. He's welcome to leave the Steelers stranded all he wants.
Mark Schlereth - Sometimes rational, sometimes hater. Jury is still out on him
Mercury Morris - '72 Dolphins not even one of the Top Ten Greatest Teams. Can you dig it?
Fran Tarkenton - Fran Tarkenton meet Jim Kelly. Jim Kelly meet Fran Tarkenton.

Da Dumb Jocks:
Marshall Faulk
This guy wants to be Prez one day. Patriots fans dream of assinations.
Dan Marino The quintessential dumb jock
Emmitt Smith He's like Tweeky from Buck Rogers. "Ubba Ubba Ubba Sure thing Buck."
Jason Sehorn Who cares.

The Dumb Crowd:
Paul Zimmerman
- This guy ran for beer b!tch and village idiot and lost both times.
Mike Felger - Was shocked he hadn't replaced Borges yet. Vowed to keep trying.
Gary Myers - Who cares
Mike Green - Must be nice having Daddy set you up with a high paying position despite the fact you have no true value to anyone or anything.
Pete Prisco - Former village idiot has moved up in the world
Rich Eisen - A well disciplined hater. Good for him.

This is a Post of the Year nominee.

The list of Haters who write or speak for a living is too long to enumerate here. Until I am shown otherwise, I will ass-u-me that all of the national mediots hope/pray for our demise. The only ones who come to mind that have had our back all season are Sean Salisbury, Boomer Esiason, Bill Parcells, Keyshawn Johnson, Howie Long and Jimmy Johnson.

Let's face it: the only people who want us to win are those who were Pats fans before the season started. And th-th-th-that's all, folks. It's sad, really. Having to listen to everyone - and I mean everyone - gloat, if we somehow lose, will cause me to become near-suicidal.

P.S.: dam the Packers for not defeating the jints. I am sick to death of the manning-love and the NY bias already.

Since the position of Secretary is reserved for a writer (Borges), we need to have some junior assistant secretaries. I nominate that crackpot from the Indy Star, Bob Kravitz, and the delusional Bill Plaschke from the LA Times. Given the articles of the last week or so, I'd have to add whoever puts together the drivel in the New York Post too.

I get Pisco down here in Jax, Fl on his local radio show. He's taken it upon himself to call Tom's son, BBB. That my friends, stands for The Bastard Brady Baby. Talk about a complete tool.

We should probably add the Raider Nation as well.

Pete Prisco

He is a past captain of the team (2001-2005), and without question, a slam dunk first ballot vote to be inducted at some point into the HOF hater team.

I rarely watch Sunday Countdown on ESPN, so I don't see a lot of Jackson. Can someone enlighten me as to a few examples of why he's on top? (Just because I'm curious). I certainly remember the "they hate their coach" comment in 2003, but what else merits everyone agreeing he's the worst?

I'll add Mike Florio for PFT. This is the guy who said Moss was on the bubble and later on that there was "More. A lot more." to the Moss restraining order situation.

The constant, almost daily digs at the Pats on his site, his righteous indignation of Spygate and how maybe there should be an asterisk and on and on.

He is among the biggest haters.

Tom Jackson
Marshall Faulk
Steve Young
Jerome Bettis
Mike Ditka
Don Shula
Peter King
Bill Plashkie
Bob Costas- Though I like him, dont know if his hatred is genuine..

That is all I could think of right now... Please free to add more members

I've only heard Steve Young rant on several occations about how the Patriots are the best-run organization in pro sports. I hear him all the time on the radio in the bay area where I live. If he's a hater, its news to me.

I've only heard Steve Young rant on several occations about how the Patriots are the best-run organization in pro sports. I hear him all the time on the radio in the bay area where I live. If he's a hater, its news to me.

You should have heard him on the 4-letter network, the first couple of weeks after Cameragate.

I agree. Steve Young is no Pats hater. He has gushed about them at length. But all someone needs to do is say one thing that is viewed as being anything but complimentary about the Pats and it makes them a hater in the eyes of some people here no matter how many nice things that person said before. There must be 100% loyalty or that person gets added to the list as a hater.

Last edited:
I'll add Mike Florio for PFT. This is the guy who said Moss was on the bubble and later on that there was "More. A lot more." to the Moss restraining order situation.

The constant, almost daily digs at the Pats on his site, his righteous indignation of Spygate and how maybe there should be an asterisk and on and on.

He is among the biggest haters.

I don't see Florio as a hater. He's defended the Patriots many, many times. He's a lot like Peter King, in that he's a weak person who will never pass up a chance to show his morality. PFT also has the approach of analyzing every last bit of NFL news in excruciating detail, which contributes as well.

I'd also like to reinforce the Rich Eisen pick. He proclaimed the Patriots dynasty dead after they lost to Denver in the 2005 playoffs. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News