PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
c'mon...that's TAME as far as SG goes...

Today, 07:48 PM #*33*
sg3
/*SOMEBODY PLEASE RIP BRADY'S HEAD OFF HIS NECK* /
Jets Insider VIP

as long as some defensive player rips brady's head off his neck sometime
before the season ends (doesn't have to one of our Jets) it will be
sensational

what's that?...really not that offensive ...just a joke, right???...OK...and please...do not personally attack ME for the racist and homophobic views of this insane person...

- sg6 - Dec 7, 2010 1:52 pm (#921 of 923)

hey niggerboy

you are a fan of the stinking dolphins, coon.....

the Jets are way better than your stinking mess of a team

so take your big stupid black ass away from the threads of your
superiors and head on back to third place land.

gonna be fun looking for you in the woodpile after the Jets whup the
phaggot phish on Sunday

NOW you know WHY there is a Jets Suck thread here....to remind everyone of the 180 degree difference between Jet fan and all other fanbases in the NFL.

Last edited:
The link to JI is right there in the post...the other post is from a World Crossing board

When is Brady going to come out of the closet? Rock Hudson had a hot wife too ;)

heh....this is like Capisitrano for the returning Jetfan swallows

Let the jesters talk crap about Brady. It takes two QB's to make up for up for our one.

Buncha losers.

Jets do know how to blow--Good and Hard!! Sanchez was listed today as the top 5 overpaid players in the NFL......How is that working for you?

Go Pats!!!

Last edited:
When is Brady going to come out of the closet? Rock Hudson had a hot wife too ;)

What if he is gay? I don't think he is but gay or straight he's better than any QB your team has ever had....and from your bigoted perspective that's got to be pretty embarrassing.

What if he is gay? I don't think he is but gay or straight he's better than any QB your team has ever had....and from your bigoted perspective that's got to be pretty embarrassing.

Not bigoted at all. I have friends who are gay, the difference is they are open about it instead of covering it up.

how about your degenerate friends...are they open about their degeneracy or do they hide it like your fat hero(not the sandwich but...whatever) Wrecks "Toe Sukker" Ryan?

Not bigoted at all. I have friends who are gay, the difference is they are open about it instead of covering it up.

Brady's got 3 kids by two different women. If he's homosexual, he sure knows how to pick his beards.

Last edited:

Did Rock Hudson have children with his hot wife?

Remember, your head coach was outed as a ****old perv who wants to see his wife "take it in all three holes" via farming her out to strangers on the Internet. Then you have Cromartie's shenanigans, Timmy the Celibate, Li'l Marky dating high school girls, etc. You've got more than enough sexual ambiguity happening with your own "team" without looking elsewhere.

Oh yeah -- the New Jersey Green Beans SUCK!

You mean, like this guy?

Attachments

• sanchez gay bed.jpg
    sanchez gay bed.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 114
I think you have a small problem Tunes....you see, YOU as well as I and millions of other NFL fans, think that THIS is what it is...

Remember, your head coach was outed as a ****old perv who wants to see his wife "take it in all three holes" via farming her out to strangers on the Internet.

To Jet fan THIS is absolutely NORMAL and ACCEPTABLE behavior.they have no conception that this is considered DEVIANT by any normal societal standards. I'm afraid that no matter how succinctly you put it , the green bean trogs will NEVER understand it. That being said , your post was an absolute great try to penetrate the nearly impenetrable sewer muck that is the normal Jet fan mind.

I think you have a small problem Tunes....you see, YOU as well as I and millions of other NFL fans, think that THIS is what it is...

Remember, your head coach was outed as a ****old perv who wants to see his wife "take it in all three holes" via farming her out to strangers on the Internet.

To Jet fan THIS is absolutely NORMAL and ACCEPTABLE behavior.they have no conception that this is considered DEVIANT by any normal societal standards. I'm afraid that no matter how succinctly you put it , the green bean trogs will NEVER understand it. That being said , your post was an absolute great try to penetrate the nearly impenetrable sewer muck that is the normal Jet fan mind.

I know it's an uphill battle trying to reason with the unreasonable. Good judgment and being a Green Beans fan are mutually exclusive by definition.

In a 1000 years,anthropologists will look back at this period and study the sudden branching off from homo sapiens that Jet fan took...to hobo sappiens...

In a 1000 years,anthropologists will look back at this period and study the sudden branching off from homo sapiens that Jet fan took...to hobo sappiens...

Distinguished by their square-shaped skulls, short legs and disproportionately large, flat feet with elongated toes (from being sucked). Ceremonially interred with their jewelry of choice -- gold necklaces and pinkie rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST