PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just plain suck! I've seen teams suck before, but they are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Not Quite Barnum Bailey But Close

Tim Tebow will be officially announced as a Jet on Monday. How great is this?! Jets have become a BIGGER JOKE. I guess this is their way of trying to own NY/NJ & doing something to upstage Giants SB win. Anything to get back page of papers. It's gonna be loads of fun here in NY this football season.
Can't wait for Fatcessa to SLAM'm on FAN.

For a good laugh Click ~~> http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7729680/new-york-jets-tim-tebow-circus-arrive

Last edited:
Re: Not Quite Barnum Bailey But Close

Tim Tebow will be officially announced as a Jet on Monday. How great is this?! Jets have become a BIGGER JOKE. I guess this is their way of trying to own NY/NJ & doing something to upstage Giants SB win. Anything to get back page of papers. It's gonna be loads of fun here in NY this football season.

For a good laugh Click ~~> New York Jets -- Tim Tebow circus about to arrive - ESPN New York

The funny thing is, every sports analyst thought the pats were a joke for trading for albert and chad.

I actually like tebow as a player and overall dude. Which makes it even more awesome that tebow will single handily destroy the jets locker and cost rex his job.

For a good laugh Click ~~> New York Jets -- Tim Tebow circus about to arrive - ESPN New York

An official press conference that will be crowded with national media for a SECOND-STRING or GIMMICK PACKAGE (so claim Wrecks and Tannenbum) quarterback. Not only are they trying (in vain) to upstate the Giants, they're upstaging their FIRST-STRING quarterback. What morons.

An official press conference that will be crowded with national media for a SECOND-STRING or GIMMICK PACKAGE (so claim Wrecks and Tannenbum) quarterback. Not only are they trying (in vain) to upstate the Giants, they're upstaging their FIRST-STRING quarterback. What morons.

People are exaggerating the deleterious effects on Sanchez. He's soothing his hurt feelings quite well with topical vaginal cream.

The Jets need to have a really good draft. Holes everywhere.

They just plain suck! I've seen teams suck before, but they are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Tell us how you really feel.

Maybe they'll trade up and draft a vacuum.

Maybe they, like the pagan gods of yore, will just disappear from our existence if enough people choose to ignore them. They're already rather immaterial.

-Jamman

The Jets are like a 10 year old boy, and draft picks are their allowance.
Any time they see a shiny new toy that will get them attention for a day, so much for whatever else you could get with the money.

Any time they see a shiny new toy that will get them attention for a day, so much for whatever else you could get with the money.

So there are a 4th and 6th round pick that could have filled those holes that now were traded and will only create dysfunction in an already inept offense.

Haha, I like it. Surprising they haven't learned from their mistakes the last few years.

Yup, and Rex is desperately looking for someone who can fill all 3 of them. :singing:

“In our Bible study sessions when my neck was pretty bad and I’m hurting, [Tebow] along with our chaplain and [Broncos director of player development] Jerry Butler laid hands and prayed on me pretty good,” Dawkins said. “They brought snot and tears to my eyes and all that type of good stuff with prayer.”
Dawkins says Tebow “laid hands” on injured neck | ProFootballTalk

Whats next, Thursday night revival meetings in the New Jersey swamp, with a 20% percent off coupon on Jets merchandise if you purchase Tim's miracle elixir?

Surprising they haven't learned from their mistakes the last few years.

No, not surprising at all. We're talking 43 years, not just a few. That's why they're called the SOJ.

Imagine how much $ Tebow will be able to rake in as a televangelist after the football career is done? :eek:

Leap_of_Faith_37525_Medium.jpg

Now all the Jets need to do is sign Snookie from the jersey shore to play center under Tebow.

Haha, I like it. Surprising they haven't learned from their mistakes the last few years.

Learning from your mistakes requires humility and a dash of intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes