PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanksgiving Day NFL Games

Is it just me or does anyone else think Kaep can't do reads very well... dude loves to stare down receivers
He doesn't go through his progressions , and he also can't read defense defenses well. Kaepernick belongs in a one read, hybrid spread offense, Greg Roman's offense is too complex for him at this point in his career.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
is lynch hurt? turbin is getting a ton of carries

Gonna see the Seahawks in Arizona.

is lynch hurt? turbin is getting a ton of carries

Think he was nursing something since the KC game..i remember him being on the sidelines being stretched out...i don't think he's 100%

He doesn't go through his progressions , and he also can't read defense defenses well. Kaepernick belongs in a one read, hybrid spread offense, Greg Roman's offense is too complex for him at this point in his career.

Yeah. If he can barely go two deep in progressions he really needs his receivers to get open fast.

I wonder if the new SF stadium still brings in a lot of the thugs that like the start **** with each other and opposing teams fans

Every knowledgeable 49ers fan that I've talked to would say otherwise. They think he's way too predictable.
I'm not a Roman fan myself, but his offense is clearly too complex for Kaepernick. A guy like Kaerp needs to be in the gun for 90% of the game, where he can make quick, simple completions, while still functioning as a running threat. San Francisco is not using him correctly.

45 yards on offense. Those are Jets numbers.

Wow Kaep...

lucky that wasn;t picked

hoping seattle misses the playoffs. if they get in, they will make it to the super bowl and their D could give us some trouble

holy crap san fran.

Not sure they will go into GB and beat them there...if it was in seattle i would say yes
Green bay has underwhelmed in the playoffs other than the 2010 run they've been one and done and only beaten a Joe Webb led Vikings team

I don't think Harbaugh will be the HC of the 49ers after this season.

Green bay has underwhelmed in the playoffs other than the 2010 run they've been one and done and only beaten a Joe Webb led Vikings team

Sooner or later they will break out and go far...i think this meeting on sunday will be a preview of the SB. If GB doesn't make it it will be becasue of their D.

I don't think Harbaugh will be the HC of the 49ers after this season.

I don't know who actually thinks he stays after this year...becasue all i am reading and hearing..this will defiantly be his last year with them

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back