PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texas versus Cornhuskers

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Suh, what else can you say. Certain top 5 player, Seymour type or better.

Kindle - athletic, will be very solid in a 4-3 scheme

Kindle - athletic, will be very solid in a 4-3 scheme

I didn't see the game, but your comment that Kindle is better suited to a 4-3 scheme fits what I've seen so far this year of him. Nice speed and pursuit, but I don't see him being the best fit for us.

Suh was absolutely dominant. Texas had no answer for him at all. The front 4 for Nebraska brought their A game last night, especially Suh. He had 4 sacks, 12 tackles, 7 tackles for a loss. He could not be stopped. Texas had a lot of problems with Nebraska's defense b/c they did what the Giants did to us in the Super Bowl. They rushed 4 with such great penetration that they were able to drop 7 guys into coverage. McCoy had no time for his WR to get open. He was under fire before he had anytime to find an open guy and/or for his WR's to get open.

Suh's a top three pick next April. He might be the best D-lineman to come out since Seymour. The guy is going to dominate his division for the next 10 years.

Jordan Shipley deserves to go on Day 1 next April, although it's likely he won't. He could be fantastic value on Day 2.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Absolutely love to see him in our uniform, but after that performance he's probably out of reach unless we unload a bevy of our picks, which I don't think is a good idea.

I feel almost as high as 'Bama middle linebacker Rolando McClain.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back