PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Terrell Suggs is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Suggs: League favors Brady and Manning more than other QBs

Males shouldn't be jealous thats a female trait.

Good to see he knows of the Carson Palmer rule then :D the man is truly an imbecile.

Seriously, doesn't anyone within earshot know enough to say "Actually, they passed the rule the offseason after Carson Palmer got his knee messed up"?

For a tough SOB he sure can be a whiny little biatch.

What was disconcerting was the number of responses to that article, 1915 to be exact. Obviously the comments have sparked a much larger response than they warranted. Although a few have cited the correct rules adjustments in 2006 and 2009, many continue to agree with Mr Suggs' opinion most probably prompted by their emotions rather than their intelligence.

Unfortunately at the back of this lies Goodell's inconsistency, which propagates discontent and the belief in favoritism. I long ago gave up hope that the NFL would ever try to set records straight (especially the 2007 disaster), but it would be nice if just once they silenced some of these loudmouths with the facts. This is how myths are made and if uncontested they become de facto truths.

Honestly, shouldn't this guy be focused on the Steelers? If I were a Ravens fan or coach, I would be mightily ticked off at him for going off like this adding an unnecessary distraction with a tough game looming and would not-so-subtlely tell him to "Shut up and play already!!!"

BB would NEVER put up with this!

Hate it all you want its true. Not just for Brady but most QBs. If someone punched Manning you bet your ass hes atleast suspended for awhile.

Honestly, shouldn't this guy be focused on the Steelers? If I were a Ravens fan or coach, I would be mightily ticked off at him for going off like this adding an unnecessary distraction with a tough game looming and would not-so-subtlely tell him to "Shut up and play already!!!"

BB would NEVER put up with this!

Lol are you serious. He made 1 tiny comment and now all of a sudden hes a distraction to the team and not focusing on his game Sunday.

Lol are you serious. He made 1 tiny comment and now all of a sudden hes a distraction to the team and not focusing on his game Sunday.

One comment? The whining bragadacious Ravens have a continued history of this.

See my sig.

Actually I believe this is the third time in the last week or so that Suggs has decided he needed to talk about Brady, even when he was not asked a question about him or New England. Considering Baltimore did not play the Patriots last week, are not playing them this week, and the two teams are not in the same division, I do find it rather strange.

Wow, do the Ravens ever shut up about the Pats? Suggs talking about Peyton "and the guy from the team up to the north" getting preferential treatment. I now know which team I most want the Pats to face in the playoffs.

Wow, do the Ravens ever shut up about the Pats? Suggs talking about Peyton "and the guy from the team up to the north" getting preferential treatment. I now know which team I most want the Pats to face in the playoffs.

Me too..... the NFC West division winner.

Me too..... the NFC West division winner.

lol I guess anything's possible. Coach Pumped and Jacked might make it through somehow. :eek:

Seriously, Suggs' mouth is starting to become a real problem and I doubt Brady views it as just harmless trash talk.

Suggs is trash. Just a pitiful human being all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft