PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tell the Jags' Fans that the Patriots don't need to cheat on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys take this WAY too seriously. When people say stuff like that, it's just trash talk. It's easy to use the cheating stuff because that's all that has been in the news recently it seems.

If you actually pay attention, most (not all, but definitely most) of the people who bring up cheating will also outline the fact that the Pats have been the most dominant team over the last 14 years and that they respect what they've done. Most want their team to model itself after NE.

It's really not that big of a deal, and when people bring it up I just laugh it off, and then get back to discussing actual football.

The few who are actually serious, I just ignore. Just like I ignore 9/11 truthers.

I get what you're saying, but I kinda disagree. The dominant belief is almost certainly that "Brady cheated but it wasn't a big deal", which is a little different from 9/11 truthers. To most people, I think we sound like 9/11 truthers with our outrageous talk of the "ideal gas law" and "controlled experiments" and "utter lack of evidence"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back