PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tedy Bruschi playing disc golf

slam

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm a (completely terrible) disc golf player who follows that sport as well. A video popped up today showing Tedy, looking great, playing a few holes of disc golf with one of the top current players. If you're wondering what he's up to, he's playing disc golf and learning guitar, apparently.

I'm also terrible, but disc is a great time.

Good for Teddy but I prefer real golf!!! Good to see him looking so happy and healthy!

Good for Teddy but I prefer real golf!!! Good to see him looking so happy and healthy!

My friends and I call Disc Golf "real golf" and the other one Ball Golf (mostly to take jabs at the one guy in the group who would rather be ball golfing).

Tedy and real golf are great, maybe the greatest ever on both counts.
Btw, I went into a local golf shop yesterday looking for a new shag bag, but it's now a disc golf shop.

My friends and I call Disc Golf "real golf" and the other one Ball Golf (mostly to take jabs at the one guy in the group who would rather be ball golfing).
I haven't tried it yet and I don't get how the game became known as disc golf. It's nothing like golf. At least the soccer ball version requires rolling a ball into a hole. I think a better name for it would be disc archery. No matter what it's called though it's a heck of a lot easier than real golf, that's for sure.

I haven't tried it yet and I don't get how the game became known as disc golf. It's nothing like golf. At least the soccer ball version requires rolling a ball into a hole. I think a better name for it would be disc archery. No matter what it's called though it's a heck of a lot easier than real golf, that's for sure.

I mean, it has some similarities. You start at a tee box and try to reach a target in the fewest number of throws, throwing from wherever your last disc landed. That's golf. Disc archery would be more like standing at a set distance and trying to throw the disc into the center of a target the most number of times from there repeatedly.

The game has captivated many a soul...

58s86e.gif

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes