PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ted Wells' Train Wreck Press conference :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be something if Brady and Bob don't even follow the NFL appeal process and just sue them.

Nuclear detonation in 5...4....3....2...

Guys, Yee is no dumb, he specifically mentioned a sting operation in a statement a few days ago, they have proof of that, otherwise he would not be dumb to say it out loud.

I suspect he may come out after he officially files his appeal with the league office. Just my hunch. (Heck if Wells can do it, why can't I).

Wonder why they are waiting to appeal. Shefter said they have until COB Thursday. I'd get it in now so to ensure something doesn't "happen" to the paperwork.

I'd be something if Brady and Bob don't even follow the NFL appeal process and just sue them.

Nuclear detonation in 5...4....3....2...
There is nothing stopping them from doing both but for different issues

Guys, Yee is no dumb, he specifically mentioned a sting operation in a statement a few days ago, they have proof of that, otherwise he would not be dumb to say it out loud.

By all accounts he is extremely well respected. I agree he would not mention it without having some proof. Just can't see it. Giselles lawyers and Brady's lawyers. Ummmm yeah Ted, see how that works out for him.

Wonder why they are waiting to appeal. Shefter said they have until COB Thursday. I'd get it in now so to ensure something doesn't "happen" to the paperwork.
Because they are building the strongest case possible. Well's taking Yee's bait and contradicting himself today added more ammo for Brady's case.

only thing Iam wondering about is if tom is 100% innocent why hasnt he come out and go nuclear yet with his and his family name being dragged through the mud ? Why hide behind lawyer speak when you have nothing to hide?
You know, back in the day when I was a real snarky bastage!, I used to just be quiet to see how people responded. For Example, someone would tell joke and I'd sit there staring at them for about 10 seconds (usually less) without saying anything or having any expression. 95% of the time, they would re-iterate the punchline to me.

What's the point, quiet disturbs people and sometimes they just can't handle it. Brady is doing what he can to control the narrative. right now, the media is i na frenzy and they want blood. Tell Wells just went swimming with a cut on him and maybe, just maybe the media will tear him apart and Brady can come in later with a nice/tidy statement.

only thing Iam wondering about is if tom is 100% innocent why hasnt he come out and go nuclear yet with his and his family name being dragged through the mud ? Why hide behind lawyer speak when you have nothing to hide?

"When your opponents are blowing themselves up the only sensible thing to do is get the hell out of the way "- Unknown

Last edited:
Sounds like Yee hit him where he lives and he's sore about it. Good. Ted better not have any skeletons in his closet. I have a feeling any dirty laundry he's had during his 63 years is about to somehow make its way to the public.

I hope someone asks about the gauges and why they assumed Anderson was wrong in which gauge he claimed he used.
Me too, because it dawned on me that it was not only in the NFLs interest to get the Pats but Wells. If he chose to accept the gauge Anderson thought he used the investigation would have been over in a day, and he gets about 10 grand. By not accepting Andersons memory regarding the gauge he netted about 4-5 million more. Once he went down the road of getting that kind of tab it was incumbent on him to find something. How does he sell an inconclusive finding for 5 million?

Ted Wells seems like an awful, pathetic human being.

Seriously? Is that even a question? It's the same reason if you are ever arrested...you don't talk. He already came out and said he was innocent. A fat lot of good that did. So called Sports Analysts said things like, "you can tell he's lying" he's nervous" "it's clear he's hiding something". The best thing you can do in this situation is keep your mouth shut and let it play out in arbitration or in court. That's why you always ask for a lawyer, because the police, or "independent investigators" can twist whatever you say into something it wasn't.

Me too, because it dawned on me that it was not only in the NFLs interest to get the Pats but Wells. If he chose to accept the gauge Anderson thought he used the investigation would have been over in a day, and he gets about 10 grand. By not accepting Andersons memory regarding the gauge he netted about 4-5 million more. Once he went down the road of getting that kind of tab it was incumbent on him to find something. How does he sell an inconclusive finding for 5 million?
Good point. Wells goal was to bill hours. The only way to bill hours was to find something to chase. Making every assumption that of guilt makes it impossible to close the case, still more things to answer.

Because they are building the strongest case possible. Well's taking Yee's bait and contradicting himself today added more ammo for Brady's case.

Gotcha. Guess I was figuring notification of appeal vs the actual presentation of facts.

Wells doesnt seem to bright now does he?

Good point. Wells goal was to bill hours. The only way to bill hours was to find something to chase. Making every assumption that of guilt makes it impossible to close the case, still more things to answer.
Please spread this it needs to be driven home! This is why Wells came out today, he knows he sold a bill of goods

Please spread this it needs to be driven home! This is why Wells came out today, he knows he sold a bill of goods

He probably billed Kraft and the other owners for the half hour he spent on the conference call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes