PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow, Blount, Edelman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better yet - as soon as Tebow and his lemmings (that would be you) are gone, I will be sure to donate to Ian and the crew.

where exactly am I going? I have been a member for 2 1/2 years, over 50% of my post have likes. I have attacked no one and have been respectful. Unlike you I help support the site.

If you are waiting for me to leave in order to support the site you wont be contributing .

keep hating me because I like Tebow, it exposes who you are.

Please stop calling ironman,desmos, and situational awareness names and insulting them. They have done nothing to you. Who are you to say whether they are a PATS fan or not. Whether they are Pats or not is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. They have a right to be on these boards and they have a right to be Pats fans regardless of any stupid reason you feel that they aren't. You and bellichick6014 seems to be obsessed with Tebow and his supporters. Move on Tebow is a winner and his fans aren't going anywhere.

Here is proof that Tebow is a loser:

God Fails to answer Tim Tebow during Patriots Broncos playoff Game - YouTube

heh...three Tebow Only "fans" all giving each other the reach around four posts in a row.

You mean something like this?

I think that this Concerned Citizen is the guy in the green headband....after he's finished with the Telambs...gruesome beatdown in this thread.

sheep-slaughter-17.jpg

Hypocrite.

I don't think Edelman played safety at all, Captain.

From what I recall it was slot CB.

It might've been Slot CB; it was definitely not Outside CB. Either way, I thought at the time that
he had potential as a middle-of-field DB because of his tackling ability & athleticism, though
this may have been more an indictment of the FS situation than anything else.

[Edited: Manxman2601 evidently does not understand the rules about how to communicate with the mods]

Last edited by a moderator:
Go away for a day with the family and return to this?

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back