PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Talib Calls NE "Football Heaven"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real player coaches are the ones who are demanding but fair, who keep it all behind closed doors, who best prepare players to succeed and then put them in position to as a team.

The nature of elite athletes egos being what it is most of them never do grasp that.

I'm glad but i've heard it before. Lets see how much he likes football heaven when they offer him a contract.

"Get Frugal To This" :D

Last edited:
I love how some lady fans in this thread have a more realistic view of what this article means for Talib's long-term commitment to the Pats -- i.e. nothing.

I mean, we got one guy who says it sends "the strongest signal possible" that Talib wants to stay. What are you, 12, kid? Say "Hi" to Santa for me.

Terrific point. I suppose a stronger possible signal would be for him to come out - a la Lloyd - and say straight up he wants to sign a contract extension here.

Terrific point. I suppose a stronger possible signal would be for him to come out - a la Lloyd - and say straight up he wants to sign a contract extension here.

Bottom line, a new deal for Talib isn't done until it's done. The mediots like to pretend that they know, but for the most part they're clueless charlatans.

I love how some female posters in this thread have a more realistic view of what this article means for Talib's long-term commitment to the Pats -- i.e. nothing.

I mean, we got one guy who says it sends "the strongest signal possible" that Talib wants to stay. What are you, 12, kid? Say "Hi" to Santa for me.

Making much-ado about nothing is a fans prerogative.

And considering the reputation Talib had coming in for finding trouble and the fact that he was the missing piece to a taking the defense to the next level -you cant criticize fans for being excited that this is the first news we are hearing about him... puff piece or not.

I love how some lady fans in this thread have a more realistic view of what this article means for Talib's long-term commitment to the Pats -- i.e. nothing.

I passed along your message to Santa, and he said that he regrets putting an "Etch-A-Sketch" under your tree on Christmas because the controls were too complicated for you.

Before you start judging what Talib is saying, take a look at what he left behind in Tampa Bay: Gary Shelton: Time for Buccaneers to cut Aqib Talib loose - Tampa Bay Times

"Is this heaven? Is this football heaven?”

"No, it's Foxboro!"

Last edited:
Crap! The last guy to say that was ochocinco.

And at the same time there's a whole list of former jets constantly bashing that organization.

The former/current Jet B.Edwards,LT,Jenkins,Damien Woody,Kate Upton.

Who am i missing?

Joe Namath

Ouch! I hadn't thought about his initials before.

Hopefully there is nothing inherently problematic with the initials "AT", and that things turn out better for Talib's future with the Pats, than the last high profile guy with those initials.

That hoser was called AD
Really

It's football heaven until you get cut.

2.jpg

"Patriot's Way" gotta love how players with "issues" that come to NE suddenly buy into how Pats operate I won't list players that came here you know who were'da usual suspects that changed their "bad' agendas and bought into Team as opposed to "I". This organization year in and year out ALWAYs has a legitimate shot at winning a championship and it starts from top down to water boy. Pats team is special just want to see them go into playoffs 100% healthy runnin on all cylinders.

Just really tells you how badly some other teams must be run.

Either that or Talib is just happy to be winning.

Hopefully Kraft opens up the check book for talib. There won't be a better option in free agency and I don't want to see sucky mcourty (suck as a corner that is) covering anyone on the outside. ...

Just really tells you how badly some other teams must be run.

Either that or Talib is just happy to be winning.

Talib, please "show up" Sunday, and then, next Sunday, and then 2wks after that...

I remember the last person that called this place "heaven"... but apparently heaven was too complicated for him, it was Ocho something? someone help me out- :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3