PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Superbowl 36 now on NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this again makes me realize that the commentators didn't do that moment justice at all. Give me Al Michaels or something for a moment like that instead of this matter-of-fact emotionless crap.

It was like they were commenting on tennis or something, but I kinda tuned them out and was jumping on the couch by the time AV's kick went through.

Watching this again makes me realize that the commentators didn't do that moment justice at all. Give me Al Michaels or something for a moment like that instead of this matter-of-fact emotionless crap.

Thankfully there was a radio feed, and Gil did the moment justice.

It was like they were commenting on tennis or something, but I kinda tuned them out and was jumping on the couch by the time AV's kick went through.

Exactly, that's why I just noticed it now, because the screaming that was going on last time drowned it out.

Makes me really angry though that probably the only reason that that highlight isn't up there with great highlights on ESPN or whatever is only because the commentators didn't provide an exciting and memorable ending to the game.

I mean two geriatric buffoons in the booth instead of an exuberant "And it's through, and the Pats have pulled off the unthinkable upset" or something like that would have been great.

So spoiled, four SB appearances later and I still somehow feel robbed:D

Exactly, that's why I just noticed it now, because the screaming that was going on last time drowned it out.

Makes me really angry though that probably the only reason that that highlight isn't up there with great highlights on ESPN or whatever is only because the commentators didn't provide an exciting and memorable ending to the game.

I mean two geriatric buffoons in the booth instead of an exuberant "And it's through, and the Pats have pulled off the unthinkable upset" or something like that would have been great.

So spoiled, four SB appearances later and I still somehow feel robbed:D

They usually give Gil and Geno's call on ESPN when they show it. I agree with you though, Summeall's call is just dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes