PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Duper Official NE/DAL Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandler Jones is making the decision of which (hopefully) two of the three Jones, Hightower & Collins we keep. It's Collins & Hightower.

Bring on the Colts

I actually think the physical thumping that Cowboys D put on the offense was a good thing. Everything was coming way too easy for this team. Think today's game roughed up and toughened up this offense and will have them in top form to DESTROY the Indy Dolts next weekend.

You've been trying to beat that drum for a while now but BB has been pretty damn solid since 2010 which as you know is well before Lombardi showed up.

You're talking draft. I'm talking pro-scouting/in season FA acquisitions.

There is a difference.

bradysign.png
Mom and Dad must be proud:rolleyes:

He should get a break today, he was up against the best LT in the league.

It's not that. He got into the backfield and over ran Weeden at least twice when had he played it right he would have nailed the guy. He takes himself out of plays w/o interference from a LT. The decision is easy.

I hope it's just bruised ribs for hightower. I know solder had a lousy game but we need him as well.

I don't think any of the injuries today are serious TBH. Hightower i am pretty sure I saw out there for a few plays and Harmon walked off the field. I think we got a few guys nicked up and maybe a few games could be missed but i just don't feel like it is anything serious. No one was carted to the locker room ala Jaamal Charles today for us.

Even if all she ever did was be used and discarded by Brady after one night... What parents would not consider that an accomplishment? :p
I have 3 daughters..

I'd at least want to meet Tom first and have a Mich Ultra and some avocado ice cream first.:p

The fact that brady wasn't satisfied with the performance's great. I expect us to be more sharper against the dolts

It's not that. He got into the backfield and over ran Weeden at least twice when had he played it right he would have nailed the guy. He takes himself out of plays w/o interference from a LT. The decision is easy.

Well I agree that if we have to make the choice, we should go with Hightower and Collins. I think both will be harder to replace.

I would piss on their collective graves.. no mercy for those mf'ers...

I despise the Colts. And Denver. Of course Dallas has no rivalry with those teams, but I live in Indiana and everyone around here are hardcore Colts' fans.

Or at least they were, until Manning left. Then they all shamelessly became Denver fans. The ones who stuck with the Colts still don't seem to be the most "football savvy" fanbase in the NFL. As far as the bandwagoning Denver fans, I can easily name more Denver players than 90% of them.

Anyway, yeah, I understand the Colts hate even if we're not in the same conference.

And don't forget that our two most successful acquisitions in the last year or so are Mike Lombardi guys in Sheard and Lewis.

I get the feeling that Lombardi is great at finding gems in current players, like Sheard and Lewis, or some of the practice squad additions like Coleman. I would give him an "A" in those areas so far. I think his strength is in finding undervalued gems among current NFL players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes