PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suckaneers @ Panthers Monday Night Snoozefest on BSPN Gamethread also Native Americans @ Sox gamethr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winston is actually doing pretty good...can't say I'm not shocked about it though.

Sean McDonough is just a godawful football play-by-play announcer. He might as well be announcing a little girls' beauty pageant.

Is it just me, or does Sean McDonough sound like he's the son of **** Stockton rather than Will McDonough?

He does sound like a generic announcer, he adds nothing to the broadcast, he might as well be doing a little girls' beauty pageant.

I predict the final score of this game will be divisible by three.

Or perhaps two?

Pedroia strike three called. I'd say 'kill me now', but then I'd miss the rest of this great Tampa/Carolina game. o_O

Winston is actually doing pretty good...can't say I'm not shocked about it though.
Fun to watch, on another note I think he got a bad rep on that rape case if you read into it. He might be a bit of a tool but don't think he's a rapist.

Pedroia strike three called. I'd say 'kill me now', but then I'd miss the rest of this great Tampa/Carolina game. o_O

Ain't over yet! Travis Shaw with a pinch-hit single. Mookie Betts due up with Big Papi to follow.

Fun to watch, on another note I think he got a bad rep on that rape case if you read into it. He might be a bit of a tool but don't think he's a rapist.

Yeah he's just a crab-stealing tool :p

always TAKE strike three in the LAST GAME of the season because...you know ,dirt dog and el caballito and eryting...:mad:

2nd round pick...

What's the problem with him? I don't really watch baseball but a guy that gets you a title and a top record again...I dunno seems short sighted.
I'll start with pinch running Stevie Wright in LA.

Farrell knows how to keep a clubhouse in order. I give him credit for that but no one will confuse him for Tony LaRussa.

Bucs Kicker, their 2nd round pick, misses a 33 yarder....seems like he's been missing a lot

Papi's final AB CANNOT be a damn walk, come on now.

Idiot likker'd up kicker!

I want to call it to sports hub tomorrow and suggest to Mazz they bring back Beckett.

Allen can't throw a strike.
He's Kembrell-esque.

Laser by Hanley! We aint dead yet!

Hey, it's old friend John Hughes, he of the Pats, last week.

who was the guy for the Cards that lost it all at once...threw a ball over the backstop?...became an outfielder after that

This Tampa Carolina thread is a lot more interesting than I expected. LOL

Edit: F**k

who was the guy for the Cards that lost it all at once...threw a ball over the backstop?...became an outfielder after that

Rick Ankiel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe