PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suckaneers @ Panthers Monday Night Snoozefest on BSPN Gamethread also Native Americans @ Sox gamethr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man wtf happened to the Panthers? This D is NOT last year's...seems like they are just getting pounded up the middle, like Luke K. doesn't exist.

Wouldn't mind seeing Tito bring one home for Cleveland if they win. Sox did him dirty.

Still have Theo with Chicago as well. I'm rooting for them to break the snide, they've been through enough.

Man wtf happened to the Panthers? This D is NOT last year's...seems like they are just getting pounded up the middle, like Luke K. doesn't exist.

Watching this, it's hard to believe the Panthers were 15-1 last year.

Still have Theo with Chicago as well. I'm rooting for them to break the snide, they've been through enough.

Chicago / Cleveland series would be great!

Honestly and I know preseason doesn't mean anything but I could see it in the preseason game against the Pats that it was gonna be a different Panthers team

That Super Bowl hangover aint no joke....at least the Patriots' SB hangover was a missed FG from going back to the SB, lol

OK, Farrell pinch hit Chris Young for Andrew Benitendi, but leaves Jackie Bradley in to face Andrew Miller where he strikes out on three pitches.

Sox deserve to lose!

OK, Farrell pinch hit Chris Young for Andrew Benitendi, but leaves Jackie Bradley in to face Andrew Miller where he strikes out on three pitches.

Sox deserve to lose!

JBJ is colder than a witch's armpit in January, jesus.

Sox deserve to lose!
Farrell's in-game management strategy is absolutely pathetic. Hes been like this all year. His moves/non-moves have no logic.

Gr8 catch by Mookie!

HE deserves better than the crap sandwich the Sox are making in the playoffs.

JBJ is colder than a witch's armpit in January, jesus.
Bogaerts too. Hes dropped 50 points off his average since mid June.

JBJ is being stubborn. Hes in love with his power numbers. Hes stopped trying to go opposite field. Its killed him and now hes all f-ed up.

Zolak saying to fire Ferrell my god lol....

Carolina's run D is very suspect

Farrell's in-game management strategy is absolutely pathetic. Hes been like this all year. His moves/non-moves have no logic.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Farrell... you're killing me!"

Lol Ginn again.

I agree with him.
What's the problem with him? I don't really watch baseball but a guy that gets you a title and a top record again...I dunno seems short sighted.

To all the other fans diminishing belichick's work with a 2nd AND 3rd string QB, get a taste of the huge dropoff from a starting franchise QB. It's amazing what BB does. He doesnt need to cheat. Hell, I'd let you all cheat with your 2nd string and you still can't beat BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST