PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suckaneers @ Panthers Monday Night Snoozefest on BSPN Gamethread also Native Americans @ Sox gamethr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Panthers will probably cream the former creamsicles 42-7, hope this miraculously ends up being interesting because primetime blows this season, GO BUCS!

B4S_BuccoBruce01131_102684a_8col.jpg

My god is it weird Derek Anderson has been around this long, his breakout 07 season doesn't feel that long ago.

Hmm that was an interesting way to sing it, I like it.

Suckaneers @ Panthers Monday Night Snoozefest on BSPN Gamethread

I am so hard up for entertainment that I'm clicking on a thread with this title.

o_O

It was a personal insult to what they did to that man.
Classless franchise. I wish the Pats had snubbed the Sox when they asked them to bring the trophy to Fenway. Then again, does the fans a disservice but, really Sox are run by pricks.

Need this game total to go over 45.5

Need Carolina to win by 6.

Classless franchise. I wish the Pats had snubbed the Sox when they asked them to bring the trophy to Fenway. Then again, does the fans a disservice but, really Sox are run by pricks.

Granted I'm saying this now as the team is on its way out but something about this Sox team just rubbed me the wrong way all year. Loved the 2013 team. Gritty, tough, relentless....This team...front-runners, coasters, pile-on'ers, No mental toughness. Disinterested. Farrell is asleep.

Such a waste of the years Ortiz and Betts had....

wow, starting a game with 6 straight runs !

Granted I'm saying this now as the team is on its way out but something about this Sox team just rubbed me the wrong way all year. Loved the 2013 team. Gritty, tough, relentless....This team...front-runners, coasters, pile-on'ers, No mental toughness. Disinterested. Farrell is asleep.

Such a waste of the years Ortiz and Betts had....

Love guys like Betts, but overpaid underachievers like Price, and the choker of a closer Kembrell, have made this season much less enjoyable to watch.

But I'll tune into MNF as soon as I get caught up on my crossword puzzles.

Love guys like Betts, but overpaid underachievers like Price, and the choker of a closer Kembrell, have made this season much less enjoyable to watch.

But I'll tune into MNF as soon as I get caught up on my crossword puzzles.
They should have paid to get Tampa's scouts and coaches instead. They are a pitching factory. Rays pitchers always seems to suck when they leave Tampa.

Lol if that was tipped and picked I was about ready to turn this off.

Sean McDonough is just a godawful football play-by-play announcer. He might as well be announcing a little girls' beauty pageant.

10 runs on that drive, the same number as the Steelers in their entire game against the Eagles two weeks ago.

Price is a dog faker.

...i still have no clue what that means...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots