PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Still voting for Patriots TD song (link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I really think we should all do a right in ballot of "HIM - Wings of a Butterfly". If you have not heard it I suggest you download it, it has the greatest rift to start the song that would really get the crowd into it. Plus it is original and it could mark the Patriots and only the Patriots rather then a song everyone uses.

Oh my GAWD, "Brass Bonanza" (former Hartford Whalers fight song) is leading?!? WTF? Obviously somebody in the old folks home taught dear old Mom how to surf the net and clear her cookies so she could stack the vote. :(

I'll have to call and have them up her meds.

I can't believe that freakin song is winning. Personally I believe Thunderstruck (currently second) to be one of, if not the greatest pump up song ever. I am not sure I would like it after every TD though. It's more of a build up, anticipation song. Like pre-kick off or pre-introduction. Personally I would like to hear something nobody else has. Everything on that list is old and tired. I have never heard the HIM song that was suggested but I would also like to see them go in that kind of direction.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Oh my GAWD, "Brass Bonanza" (former Hartford Whalers fight song) is leading?!? WTF? Obviously somebody in the old folks home taught dear old Mom how to surf the net and clear her cookies so she could stack the vote. :(

I'll have to call and have them up her meds.
Still love your idea of Fort Minor's "Remember the Name"

Cant we start a petition somehow?

TeamPats said:
I really think we should all do a right in ballot of "HIM - Wings of a Butterfly". If you have not heard it I suggest you download it, it has the greatest rift to start the song that would really get the crowd into it. Plus it is original and it could mark the Patriots and only the Patriots rather then a song everyone uses.
Great idea!!!

The band is alright for me i guess but the songs beginning is perfect.

http://www.heartagram.com/

After it starts playing just click over to Wings of a Butterfly.

SeanBruschi54 said:
Great idea!!!

The band is alright for me i guess but the songs beginning is perfect.

http://www.heartagram.com/

After it starts playing just click over to Wings of a Butterfly.

You're on the ball Bruschi, I'm glad to hear the support. Someone played it for me the other day and it instantly became a workout favorite and I would just love to hear it at the Razor marking a Brady TD.

Brass Bonanza is awesome, and should be used after extra points. Thunderstruck isn't bad, but I still say they should use the end of "Won't get fooled again" by the Who. The "yeah" scream, followed by "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" is perfect. Better yet, they should go back to using Rock 'n Roll Part 2, but we all know that won't happen. Anything but Elevation, awful song, which is totally out of character for U2.

TeamPats said:

I love the song, but not for this scenario. What about "BOOM" by P.O.D.?

They're all terrible choices. I'd rather For Those About To Rock to Thunderstruck.

For Those About To Rock, FIRE! WE SALUTE YOU!
militia.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe just for the Denver games we could have Aerosmith's "Back in the Saddle"? :D

Richter said:
Anything but Elevation, awful song, which is totally out of character for U2.

That would actually be perfect for the Donkey's home considering it's a mile high. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back