PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steven Jackson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we trade him for the RB behind the curtain where Karen is standing, or am I confusing him with someone else?

:cool:

I think Reggie Wayne or Tom Brady can help make that deal now. :p

would our line do him any favors?

Well.....I THINK w/ Vollmer/Shaq/The Stork/Jackson/Cannon....Gronk/Williams he has some decent talent in front of him to work with.

All he needs to do is take a few carries away from Bolden and not fumble the ball...and stay healthy for a month. Question is whether he is in good enough shape to even play?

Sure he's lost a step or two but it doesn't look like the tank is empty just yet. Get a stick for his helmet with a ring dangling at the end...

Yeah, and you'd kick Natalie Dormer out of bed, too.

if Gonzalez was interested and remotely the player he once was, well, I don't care what he said before!

But the facts are:

- I don't know Natalie Dormer.
- and Gonzalez isn't the player he once was

So therefore, no, I still wouldn't want a retired TE on the team with 3 games left in the season, with zero time to learn our complex offensive system.

Who cares?

I do.

Is that a problem for you that I voice my displeasure on a fan message board?

Last edited:
It can't hurt to sign him. Who else is out there? I doubt Ball is the answer and the idea of Bolden/White being RB1 is terrifying.

Like Deus said, it would only be a 6 game rental really. One would think that he would be able to play decently well for that short of a time span.
Unfortunately, I think White is our #1 at this point. Which I personally don't have a problem with. But as others have mentioned, I'm surprised no Ray Rice. Fvk the media

Unfortunately, I think White is our #1 at this point. Which I personally don't have a problem with.

#1 RB? A solid receiver but gets knocked down by a strong breeze.

But as others have mentioned, I'm surprised no Ray Rice. Fvk the media

Why are you surprised that this organization has not brought in Ray Rice?

I'd rather kick the tires for ray rice

Seems like no one wants to be the first to call him. That and he's been out of football for nearly two years. That's a tough hurdle to overcome mid-season. My guess is that someone gives him a shot next training camp.

Seems like no one wants to be the first to call him. That and he's been out of football for nearly two years. That's a tough hurdle to overcome mid-season. My guess is that someone gives him a shot next training camp.

The bolded part is the likely factor, along with the fact that he was declining as a player.

Greg Hardy got signed, and it wasn't because Jerry Jones believes in 2nd chances.

The bolded part is the likely factor, along with the fact that he was declining as a player.

Greg Hardy got signed, and it wasn't because Jerry Jones believes in 2nd chances.

Maybe he was declining but the rats' s 2013 offensive line was horrible. Hard to tell anything. He was playing through an injury as well.

Rice is cooked. I'll take any one but him

All he needs to do is take a few carries away from Bolden and not fumble the ball...and stay healthy for a month. Question is whether he is in good enough shape to even play?
Interestingly, he didn't fumble once in his last 3 full years of play.

Right.....and its not just Jerrah.

Lets cut through the nonsense. If Ray Rice was a 1500yd RB in 2013 he would have played as soon as he was deemed physically fit to do so- just like AP (IMO whos crime was worse then Rice's.). Minny has a new stadium coming. They needed him to play there.

I bet the Ravens don't even cut him loose if Rice has AP-like numbers.

Owners believe winning melts the pillars of morality in win-thirsty fans. They are right.

I'll contend that if Brady abused Gisele and Kraft cut Brady this board would be 50/50 and Trump would get his wish by having the internet shut down:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes