PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sterling Moore to start at Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions on Phillip Adams and Molden, hopefully from people that can isolate on them? (I just can't do it, eyesight, impatience, I guess).

Adams seems to have pretty good coverage ability, fluid. Not always good, but physically able IMO.

Molden, on the other hand :eek:...just doesn't seem to have the ability to react smoothly, at all. small sample, of course, but last week in the end zone he looked like a grampa trying to catch a bunch of five year olds. Hope I'm wrong cause of the size speed combo, but you have to have some reflexes and smoothness.

Opinions on Phillip Adams and Molden, hopefully from people that can isolate on them? (I just can't do it, eyesight, impatience, I guess).

Adams seems to have pretty good coverage ability, fluid. Not always good, but physically able IMO.

Molden, on the other hand :eek:...just doesn't seem to have the ability to react smoothly, at all. small sample, of course, but last week in the end zone he looked like a grampa trying to catch a bunch of five year olds. Hope I'm wrong cause of the size speed combo, but you have to have some reflexes and smoothness.

I thought, for a bunch of guys that probably wont be on the roster next year, they did pretty good. Hopefully people will stop b*tching about the coaching. Without it, this secondary couldnt stop me :eek:

disclaimer; I am not, and never have been a WR :D

The scouting report on this Moore kid says he can play let's hope he can provide a spark, on this defense cause we have to hold the jets under 20 for a victory.

Thank you guys!

Great job to the no name defense, who played with much heart concentration and intensity!

After last night it looks like Moore should start next to Chung once the latter gets back.

I'm interested in seeing how Edelmen does as a CB. Couldn't hurt to give him some coaching up. He has quick feet and is smart and likes to hit (great striking open field tackle on LT). I like it. By end of year he could be good!

After last night it looks like Moore should start next to Chung once the latter gets back.

Agreed. I thought he looked a good project. A LOT better than Barrett or Brown

I agree, this might end up being quite a find. Sometimes in this league you see undrafted FA's like this find a home and make a name for themselves and Sterling might just be that guy.

Kid played a physical game last night. Didn't make any mistakes from what I saw (I'm sure BB found some). And I know he unfortunately took out DMac, but the fact that he was there and ready to unload on Plaxico said alot.

Could be a diamond in the rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick