PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stephen Hawking gets a Pats jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodell Hole: An anomaly that sucks in common sense and competence to oblivion.
I have this vision of Goodell with his head up his butt, being sucked into himself, with all that remains being a singularity.

I've always wondered what question I would ask him. I keep a few in mind but I don't think I could ever pick the one I want.

I've always wondered what question I would ask him. I keep a few in mind but I don't think I could ever pick the one I want.
I would ask him his thoughts on the possibility of the universe being fractal in nature.

I would ask him his thoughts on the possibility of the universe being fractal in nature.
I'd ask him why he's still using that annoying Texas Instruments speak-and-spell voice from the mid-eighties.

I'd ask him why he's still using that annoying Texas Instruments speak-and-spell voice from the mid-eighties.

Because he knows he's iconic!

He'd be a fool to change it - Besides, think of all the money he'd be giving up from his Stephen Hawking Phone Sex line

(though personally I think I'd opt for Pierce Bronson or someone like that for my voice over)

I been doing some self study on string theory. It is facinating stuff to me. I am of the group that believe that there are infinite universe with parallel worlds.

I also believe that we at times "wake up" in a different universe that is 99.999999999999 percent the same. Ever have days where things just didn't seem quite right? As in behaviors of others just seem different? I had one recently where no one on the road apparently knew how to drive. Extremely odd compared to usual and enough to catch my attention. I'd probably pick his brain about that.

Is he actually a fan or is it just a media thing? Don't really know anything about his personal life aside from what I see on BBT and his history... I find it hard to imagine him watching football though...

theres more than one pi(es) in that room..

Sign the beast! Hawking's got a great motor, and will have no problem with the playbook.

Matt Patricia, an aeronautical engineer from RPI, probably wet his pants when he heard that Stephen Hawking was scheduled for a visit to Gillette.
Dude.. lol

I been doing some self study on string theory. It is facinating stuff to me. I am of the group that believe that there are infinite universe with parallel worlds.

I also believe that we at times "wake up" in a different universe that is 99.999999999999 percent the same. Ever have days where things just didn't seem quite right? As in behaviors of others just seem different? I had one recently where no one on the road apparently knew how to drive. Extremely odd compared to usual and enough to catch my attention. I'd probably pick his brain about that.
Reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode. Every minute we all lived existed in an entirely different world. We would phase into the new world, spend 60 seconds, and phase out (without ever realizing it).

Construction workers had to create the world brand new for every minute, but sometimes they would get something wrong. They would leave something in the wrong spot. Things would be "off".

I am of the group that believe that there are infinite universe with parallel worlds.

That's some pretty deep stuff, Viper. Are you sure you're not still "celebrating" 4/20? :cool:

That's some pretty deep stuff, Viper. Are you sure you're not still "celebrating" 4/20? :cool:

Lol. No. Do some research yourself. It's absolutely a major theory amongst high end physicists which is still being fleshed out.

I sure a little bud would greatly enhance the research. :D

Interesting. Do you see a big difference between that type of belief and someone who believes in an eternal supreme being?

There really could be parallel worlds. I have always thought the universe was infinite so its totally possible. I used to watch the show 'Fringe' which dealt with parallel worlds. Though a sci-fi show, it kind of made sense. I'm not familiar with string theory though.

Is he actually a fan or is it just a media thing? Don't really know anything about his personal life aside from what I see on BBT and his history... I find it hard to imagine him watching football though...

Kraft put the shirt on him without his permission, Hawking is typing in "Get this thing off me, it is ersatz football you faker!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST