PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Anthony Smith guarantees victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Steelers won FOUR* in six years.

Don't worry about five. We'll be there in the next couple of years at worst. Be sure to get the tape ready.

*steroid induced

Lemieux got that team turned around on his back.....and everyone who knows hockey knows it.

The Pirates? 1992-2007 isn't 20 seasons. I suppose math wasn't your strongsuit.

The Sox? How many years was it before you guys got that first one this decade? Something about the Curse of the Bambino? And what kind of dipsh*t fanbase even buys into something so asinine as that?

And the Steelers won FOUR in six years. Top that. In fact, come talk to me when you get 5 PERIOD.

And you can have those pansy B-ball Celtics trophies. Nobody in Pittsburgh wants to claim something so meaningless as an NBA championship.

LOL after 15 losing seasons one can lose count...Dont worry by 2012 it will certainly be 20 losing season, guaranteed.

talk about meaningless.........more people watch NASCAR than hockey dip****. Nobody gives a rat ass about Lemieux. That gay pansy couldnt carry Orr or the Big Bad Bruins jockstrap, or even Gretzky

Last I checked NBA of Jordan, Bird, Magic was more popular than hockey ever was. Needless tosay living near WEst Virginia does keep you ******s unaware of what is happening in the real world

Yea 4 championships in 6 yrs.whooooo mf whoooooo. For 40 yrs before they were complete loser franchise. Keep hanging onto your 70's.

When steelers win 11 in a row then talk trash

until then 31-14 *****.......

Yet again, got any evidence? I do. Rest assured the Cheatriot fans are the only ones talking smack on the Steelers unquestioned accomplishments, while the ENTIRE COUNTRY is questioning yours. LOL. And that will never change......because if there isn't any evidence that's come out by now about the Steelers and the 70's it never wil. But we already have all the ammo we need to question the Cheatriots dynasty. And NOTHING you guys do post-spygate will ever change that.

Steroid Steelers and Bam Morris drug dealin steelers......runs in the family out in ****yburgh

No, it was simply his vanity.

So this otherwise brilliant guy turns stupid when he gets full of himself?

Ok. Let's see some examples of this. He won his first championship as head coach in '01. Nope, nothing vain and stupid after that. He won consecutive championships in '03 and '04, establishing a dynasty. I don't remember his vanity doing him in then.

The man has had more success than anyone else in the NFL today and has never once promoted himself. What a vain bastard!

I guess some would point to the Branch fiasco, but was that vanity or simply an unwillingness to bend over to a guy who demanded the final year of his contract be ripped up (without any concessions on his part)? Establishing a track record of acquiescing to those demands would have been idiotic.

Yet again, got any evidence? I do.
Cool. Can you post evidence of the the Pats gaining an advantage from the the first few minutes of the Jets game this year? Please do so, bandwagon jumper. I bet you became a Squeelers fan when they won a couple of years ago, didn't you? You certainly aren't old enough to remember the Steelers teams from the seventies, or you wouldn't be asking me for proof.

The Reaper said:
...we got to 4 quicker* and we had 9 HOFers* on our teams. You gusy would get squashed like a grape against those teams. Brady would be deceased if he ever faced Greene* or Lambert*. In fact he'd refuse to even come off the sideline for fear of taking an actual hit.
Fixed it for ya.

Last edited:
This thread now belongs in the Visiting Locker Room, so that our fetal alcohol "brethren" can spitfight it out in privacy. There is nothing more to gain from it in the main forum, since dialogue and logic has long since succumbed to logorrhoea.

Rest assured the Cheatriot fans are the only ones talking smack on the Steelers unquestioned accomplishments, while the ENTIRE COUNTRY is questioning yours. LOL. And that will never change......

Actually, the only people questioning it are other AFC East fans and trolls of whatever team we're playing that week. I work with Giants, Vikings, Ravens, etc. fans and none of them think twice about it.

Oh no, walk into any sports BAH outside of NE and you'll find you're the most hated "fans" on the planet and you'll be ribbed ruthlessly about the cheating.
You must have hit a lot of bars to be an expert here. Explains a great deal.

speaking of cheated...it seems you were at conception...obviously the best part of you ran down Daddy's leg...fortunately, there is plenty of opportunity for special ed these days...imagine..another decade or so and you may actually gradjeate 3rd grade.

Season ticket holder since 15 years BEFORE you were born, Nostradumba$$

I'm not questioning the patriots 2007 record......only the years prior. .... I'm not trying to make you feel bad for wearing that #81 replica jersey. LOL.
Cool. Again, can you post evidence of the the Pats gaining an advantage from this during the previous Superbowl seasons? Any seasons? I thought not, bandwagon jumper. Have fun with your delusions.

Just for the record, the only Patriots apparel I own is a 10 year old baseball cap. And that was a gift. I don't need a piece of cloth to show I'm a fan. Now go wave a towel, will ya?

Last edited:
Sure, my evidence is that:

1) the Patriots were caught cheating and were sanctioned for it.

2) They'd been warned AND had camera guys removed in years past. It's documented.

3) the NFL Commissioner mysteriously DESTROYED the evidence in an attempt to save face for the NFL by preventing its poster boy franchise of the decade from ruining the integrity of the league. I say again, the only time you destroy evidence is when you're trying to hide something. Common sense and logic.
Maybe you're having a bit of trouble understanding the question, which is a bit strange since you were the first to ask it. I'll add some emphasis in a final attempt to keep your short attention span in check:

Again, can you post evidence of the the Pats gaining an advantage from this during the previous Superbowl seasons?

Can't post it if it was destroyed by the commissoner. Brady are you reading what u write?

So there's no evidence? Which means you and reaper are full of it and should STFU with regard to this since you have zero proof. Thanks for making my point.

If there's no advantage to be gained.....then WHY do it? Hmmmmmm?
Excellent comeback, bandwagon. Lacking substance but who needs that, right?

The F.B.I.(Funny But Idiotic) Steeler fans keep clawing and scratching ,desperately trying to find that elusive clue.

no not idiodic, but rather factual. Gregg Easterbrook please log on

Wasn't Easterbrook the guy who was gonna dig and dig and wouldn't give up until he got the real story? m He's been kind of quiet lately...must be all that digging.

And Pats fans keep trying to desperately cling to something, ANYTHING, that might allow them to avoid looking at those trophies with pure skepticism. LOL. All the evidence is right in front of your faces. You want the red pill or the blue pill?

Your mother.

not surprisingly no tv outlet or channel has reported these quotes..everyone is talking how pitt will beat ne

EXACTLY!!!

I watched ESPN & the NFL network to see the big story on Smith's big mouthing and heard nada...how can this happen?

If it was Moss saying that, how much coverage would it get?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back