PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Anthony Smith guarantees victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all i'd like to say hello from Stillers.com (where you can go to get your rear ends handed to you by a REAL knowledgeable fanbase). I'd also like to say that we all know that not a single one of you was representing or rooting for the Cheatriots prior to 2001 and you're all representing the biggest bandwagon jumping fanbase in the history of professional sport. I also know that some of my Stiller.com brethren were here earlier handing you guys your ***es and were banned for it.

Now, let's talk about Bulletin board material. Let's talk about the 2004 AFC Championship game where the Cheatriots (being the "classy" winners they've historically been) were taunting the Steelers and their fans at Heinz Field by waving Terrible Towels around. Unfortunately, the the Broncos pimpsmacked you guys in the 05 playoffs to ruin our chances at redemption, and then we thanked them in our own way a week later. But we haven't forgotten. Oh no. We haven't forgotten. Even if every memeber of the Steelers roster talked some smack it wouldn't amount to what we've got on you guys from that game.

And this sunday is payday. Smith, Harrison, Foote, Farrior, Polamalu & Co. will come to collect. Smith probably should've kept his mouth shut....being that he's a general nobody in this league. But he's a mean guy with a nasty disposition. Your WR's better look out, because our secondary will be looking to end Randy Moss's life this weekend. We will be looking to end the career of Tom Brady......because everyone knows that once that pocket collapses Brady is the biggest F-ing pansy in the league. We saw it again against the Ravens. He's mentally and physically incapable of making plays outside the pocket when a snarling LB or safety is bearing down. He throws the ball away like a little chump because he's terrified of the prospect of actual contact. Remember that play that Big Ben made on the ground against Cincy on Sunday? Or how about Elway's "helicopter spin" in the Super Bowl? You will NEVER see the Foxboro Fashion Plate try and make a play like that because he's a mouse among men. Take away the pocket and he's no better than Eli Manning.

I know i'll be banned shortly because you guys can't handle real debate, but consider this a formal invitation to head over to Stillers.com where you can say whatever the hell you want. We won't ban you, we'll just pummel you bandwagon jumpers into submission. BRING IT!

After all your yada, yada...one thing stands out.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT

Last edited:
Interesting, because everyone who knows anything about NFL history knows that Bill Belicheat ripped off the whole "60 minutemen" thing from Chuck Noll's Steelers of the 70's. LOl. The Cheater In Cheif can't even come up with his own motivational material......he has to steal it from historic NON-cheating coaches with legacies NOT marred by scandal to try to motivate his drone-like players into the same thing game after. We get no respect. We get no respect. We get no respect. We get no respect. Pretty funny considering that no other team in professional sport since 2001 has gotten more positive PR than the New England Cheatriots. Oh......there was the one week of bad press where you guys got busted for your cheating.......but then it was back to constant ball-washing by the media. Yeah.......you guys are SOOOOOOO disrespected. LOL.

But yeah the Cheatriots fanbase goes back generations......all ten families of it. LOL. Funny, I don't recall many people sporting Pats sweaters BEFORE 2001.....now every soccor mom and her dipsh*t children are wearing #12.

FYI...if you come in here and use "cheatriots, cheaters, etc." you WILL be banned quickly. So cut the crap and act like the guest you are.

See my above post Genius. i know it'll be tough being a common sense point and all.........

You really are intellectually challenged, aren't you son?

There is no evidence for whatever reason and the reason is not important...THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Finally, filming signals was not against the rules during our previous SB victories.

This issue has been resolved FOREVER...it is done, over with, finit!!!!!!
Once again, if you insist on bringing this up continuously for any reason at all, you WILL BE BANNED...NO IF'S AND'S OR BUTT'S:D :D

Oh really? then why were they sanctioned? Why were those tapes DESTROYED instead of released to kill the speculation. Something BIG to hide that's why. You wanna know why everytime Bill Belicheat and his team enters an opposing stadium he'll be greated with those taunts? It ain't jealousy fellas. It's the stinky smell of a scandal and evidence that was destroyed. If there was nothing to hide in those tapes.....they WHY destroy them? Hmmmmmmmm? I'll tell you why. Goodell just wanted it to go away. just MLB wanted the Bonds scandal to go away. Because it was BAD for the game. And everyone knows it. Public opinion. And it has judged the Patriots Dynasty* suspect.

I guess you haven't read the story the media has written that the tapes actually contained evidence of several other team video taping signals. In order to avoid a league-wide scandal, the tapes were destroyed.

The irony here is if that is true, no one would ever think the Patriots did anything wrong. But I guess we'll never know.

I didn't make this up, this story has been written more than once.

Regardless my little Tweelers fan, all your talk is not going to stop the freight train that is known as the 2007 New England Patriots. Keep mouthing off all you like because in the end, we'll have super bowl #4 and you'll be sitting home all pissed off:D

Oh no, walk into any sports BAH outside of NE and you'll find you're the most hated "fans" on the planet and you'll be ribbed ruthlessly about the cheating.

Give me the name of a good bar in Pittsburgh and I'll go there and scream...Yaahhhh PATRIOTS....WHOOOOOO:D

what's the big deal:rolleyes:

A Smith did not guarantee a win he was baited into an answer and here is the actual transcript of how the line of questioning went:

Talk about taking a quote out of context....listen to the actual audio interview:

http://www.post-gazette.com/downloads/20071205ansmith.mp3

"I think we got a great chance."

Interviewer: Did you make a prediction earlier?

"yeah, why not we got the #1 defense, ya know, we don't expect that change....we think we're gonna win every game ayway...."

Interviewer: What's the prediction?

"we're gonna win"

Interviewer: gonna pull a Joe namath and guarantee it?

"ha ha ha...Yeah I can guarantee a win, as long we can come out and do what we got to do....so if both sides of the ball is rollin' and the special teams come through for us we got a good chance of winning...."

But myself I can't wait to see Brady toss up one of those wing-and-prayer 50 yard rainbow arcs to Moss on Sunday while A Smith is back there ready to bring the wood! Kind of like the Ravens secondary did.

Hey genius...this interview actually ocurred AFTER he made the prediction....see bolded area.
Prior to this interview, Smith boldly stated that he guaranteed the Steeler will win...FACT...END OF STORY

Right, because Pats fans that are hearing all of this after the fact, second hand, are more reliable sources than the Steeler fans in the area who watched this "story" unfold.

Smith was baited into the question. He answered. The end.

I'm sure he's not backing down from it...they'll stand by it, and so will the fans.

But if you think the "bulletin board" is going to be some kind of spinach to the 80 year old Popeye's on your defense (who are so beat up they need an extra day off), go ahead and hope. :rocker:

Thanks for the update son.

But yeah the Cheatriots fanbase goes back generations......all ten families of it. LOL. Funny, I don't recall many people sporting Pats sweaters BEFORE 2001.....now every soccor mom and her dipsh*t children are wearing #12.

How many Brady shirts existed before 2001? Who's the dipsh*t?

If you grew up in New England you were pretty much a Patriots fan. It's pretty ******ed, honestly, that people are still throwing the bandwagon fan crap at us. Look, you can accuse Bostonians of a lot of things, but being fairweather fans really isn't one of them.

Besides, it's not the Pats' fault that they aren't the only show in town worth watching. The Steelers are just a slightly larger-than-average fish in a small, stagnant pond.

Last edited:
A Smith did not guarantee a win he was baited into an answer and here is the actual transcript of how the line of questioning went:

Talk about taking a quote out of context....listen to the actual audio interview:

http://www.post-gazette.com/downloads/20071205ansmith.mp3

"I think we got a great chance."

Interviewer: Did you make a prediction earlier?

"yeah, why not we got the #1 defense, ya know, we don't expect that change....we think we're gonna win every game ayway...."

Interviewer: What's the prediction?

"we're gonna win"

Interviewer: gonna pull a Joe namath and guarantee it?

"ha ha ha...Yeah I can guarantee a win, as long we can come out and do what we got to do....so if both sides of the ball is rollin' and the special teams come through for us we got a good chance of winning...."

But myself I can't wait to see Brady toss up one of those wing-and-prayer 50 yard rainbow arcs to Moss on Sunday while A Smith is back there ready to bring the wood! Kind of like the Ravens secondary did.

They are laughing at him on Mike and Mike right now, and they replayed the interview. Sorry Charlie, no way it was taken out of context. He reiterated that he was making a guarantee. They're laughing more because they don't even know who he is.
I guess Farrior was laughing about it also.

Re: Steelers Anthony Smith guaranteed victory

well if the steelers win then he will say he said so..if they dont then it will be refs ..i can GURANTEE that will be the story.

You are so right...seems to be the fad these days when playing the Pats....GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!1

LMAO, ahhhh this week it's the Steeler's trolls.

Hey dude, good to meet you. See, even though we have visitor trolls every season, we have so many more guests this year it's not even funny. Know why? Because the story of this season is how good we are. It's been a while since that "cheatriot" thing was "news." You need to keep up with the times. The news now is an undefeated season. By the way, tell your girlfriends on the Steelers team that the "cheatriots" got caught using an extra camera -- yeah that's right, in addition to the ones WE ALL USE!!! My God!!! -- in the first quarter of game 1. The League publicly decreed that it did not affect the outcome of the game. Duh. I mean, it was the Jets. Who the hell could the Jets beat? I mean, other than, well, you know...

At any rate, as mentioned earlier, it's good to have some obnoxious twits on here talking about rings they got back when disco was cool. It really is. See, the number of trolls we get this season is so out of control, the hatred for the Pats by the jealous teeming millions is so out of control, it can only reflect one thing: knowledge on the part of the trolls and of the nation that they're watching history being made. Of course, it's not the Steelers making it. They'll be one of the teams on the list and everything, but ultimately they're just another footnote in the Year of the Patriots. You guys were better off a month ago before you had hope.

By the way, knocking off you and three other hapless also-rans to go undefeated is just the icing on the cake. You know this. The season is about winning the super bowl, something the Steelers were able to do in the 70s, then backed into once in 05 with the help of some sympathetic officiating. We've done it more than anybody of late, because we have the best QB and the best coach in the league, and a team that perennially overperforms its talent level. Now the skill positions on offense are coming in line with the level of coaching and team culture that's made this the team to beat this century.

So, congrats on last century. You know in your heart this one's ours. I'm sorry you're so hurt by it you can't simply abandon the rusted hulk of your once-impressive franchise, but that is your choice. Anyway, as pointed out, we're much happier with our hard-core-since-age-six fans, than with bandwagoners such as you would be - but then, you may as well start now, since this dynasty, unlike Pittsburgh's in the 70s, is built to last.

Join us, trolls. It's really the only way to salvage a shred of what we'll loosely call your "dignity." Obviously you'd be junior partners, but in a few seasons it will be like you've been fans all your life. Only you need know your dirty black and gold roots...

And you know as well as I do, that you won't see the field in February, rooting for that silly little collection of wishing troll safeties, DMV reject quarterbacks, aging non-receivers, and child-coaches you've assembled on the banks of the Mononucleosis or whatever the hell that river is you've got.

Or, you can keep coming back to visit the site where the fans are fans of a true champion. You'll have to. You'll hate these Patriots more with each passing year, wishing we would pass from the NFL stage. It'll just keep not happening.

I'll leave you with a thought that should keep you up at night, although for the time being your delusions may yet save you:

2001-2004? That was a warmup.

Much love,

PFnV

That's what I love about the Steelers. You can always count on one of these chest pumping blowhards to say something stupid. Even if the quote is taken out of context, you should know how the media works....

This is one of the good news since the Raven's game. Nice!!!!

Feel quite sorry for the Pats who have to endure the harsh lights of so many night games and in addition to putting up with the spygate crap of Mr. Ward, now have to listen to a second-year safety mouthing off.

Hope this motivates us more than ever!

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but can you imagine one of BB's players doing something like this??? He'd probably get kicked off the team. I think it's just as much of a testament as to the lack of control the HC has on his team as it is to how utterly moronic Anthony Smith is. I'd love to see his Wonderlic test.

No, you won't tell me why because you do not and never will have absolutely any idea why.

He won't tell you because he's been banned........and has to get back to the coal mine for the 4 am shift with his brother-in-law (who, unfortunately, is his father).

Aw crap that rant took me like a half an hour.

He won't tell you because he's been banned........and has to get back to the coal mine for the 4 am shift with his brother-in-law (who, unfortunately, is his father).

OUCH!!:D

You're a mean one, Mr Shmessy
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Mr. shmessy.

and that's why we love you!;)

According to NFL Live.

"Not a big deal, he was just joking around. He has nothing to lose"

Yes indeed the Reaper is no longer reaping on this site. At 5:30 this morning I had quite a few emails from here and 4 or more were about the Reaper.

All of those had merit, so the Reaper will no longer will be with us.

But I'm begging all of you, and Shmessy will agree, put the post # if you hit the "triangle". Look the # of post on this thread. It take a huge amount of time to get to these gems if there is no post #.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back