PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steeler fans still bitter over those 2 AFCCG losses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have defended my case - we have the greater dynasty - case settled - there were no rules in the 70's - you lose!:)

While this is not the least bit surprising, it is still not cool. Some cat is online selling Bernard Pollard fan club t-shirts. Now you’re probably wondering why a relatively anonymous third year safety from the Kansas City Chiefs has a fan club. He doesn’t but he does have all sorts of new friends and for all the wrong reasons. Pollard of course was the guy who unintentionally shredded Tom Brady’s knee and sports being what they are today you know it would take about 5 seconds for some dude to commemorate the moment by slapping it on a tee, a lid, a coffee mug or a mouse pad. I mean what’s worse, someone actually profiting from a star athlete getting his knee nuked or dudes throwing down 20 bones so they can rep the moment.

I know this, it’s a classic example of player hating. Tom Brady shreds your defense, rips your heart out and ruins two of your Sundays every single year so you’re going to celebrate him getting seriously injured. Why? Because he’s a bad dude? No, it’s because he was much better than the guys who played for your team and your coaches could not figure out a way to slow him down.

Granted the Pats didn't exactly didn't make any friends when they were going up top to Randy Moss in the 4th quarter up by three touchdowns last year. And yes they did cheat, but your beef should be with the hoodie not the quarterback. The hoodie is the one making those decisions and sending the plays in, wear his shirt.

Just know this, while you’re trying to give Pollard credit for doing it, he’s trying to forget it ever happened. The one guy more unhappy about the Bernard Pollard t-shirt than Tom Brady, is Bernard Pollard.

-Jim Rome

Wrong snapper head - the entire TEAM WAS juiced - not illegal at the time - no salary cap or FA either- 23 Steelers roided up in 4 SB's in 6 years - END OF DISCUSSION!

The Patriots are the new standard of the NFL -. Just think about that. The Steelers were once the greatest dynasty in NFL History and their fans have a hard time living in the here and now...much like Yankee fans - Now I know why you still love them

edited to show what this troll knows to be true

Last edited:
edited to show what this troll knows to be true

Methinks he's probably just pissed that all the women/men up there are ghoulish creatures with pastey white skin who also happen to be 7 feet tall, 220+. Think if you lived in Pennsylvania. You get women like that, Mexicans stealing your work, and a team that gets absolutely owned by another team that is the antithesis of your's. Wouldn't you be pissed off too?

http://www.sportsline.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6315047/10439003

Something to make you puke
Pete Prisco
Posted on: September 10, 2008 8:28 pm

Sports fans can be demented, mean, angry, nasty, violent and just plain crass. And George Lampman is cashing in on it.

Lampman is taking advantage of the season-ending knee injury suffered by New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady to make a buck.

Lampman, who has a silk-screen printing company in Pittsburgh, has unveiled t-shirts that laud Kansas City Chiefs safety Bernard Pollard, the man who knocked Brady out for the season, as some kind of hero.

[CONTINUED...]

i don't understand why pitt fans are bitter, they won a sb recently

[insert any Suwanee post here]

Zod.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have defended my case - we have the greater dynasty - case settled - there were no rules in the 70's - you lose!:)

You are a perfect representative of Steeler nation.

I am sure your mother woudl be proud of you.

He can expect a few crank calls from your's truly this evening. :D

He is quite the artist.....NOT. Check out of his websites - you might find all information you need to talk to him if you click here....AHEM.

http://www.plasticwonderland.com/home/home.html

Says he is living the dream (get out much?)

About Me
George James Lampman is one of those fortunate individuals who has lived the dream of turning his passions into a vocation by combining his love of art and skateboarding into a career as an Illustrator, Designer and Art Director in the skateboard industry. During the “Internet Bubble” George turned his creative talents to the emerging internet industry and learned the ins and outs of all things interactiveish and webbyand now uses these talents to make the world look better.

George and his stunningly beautiful wife Heidi have two amazingly above average children George and Steven. They currently reside in Pittsburgh

Last edited:
My quick email to this idiot, we'll see if he answers

Subject:Your a classy Steeler fan....

To:[email protected]

ANY fan of sports that celebrates a devastating injury to an athlete is really first class jerk.

Your Pollard / Brady celebration shirt is truly disgusting,

Are all Steeler fans as classy as you???

he's actually got some good ideas

shapeimage_1.jpg

too bad for him that 1 idea makes him a jerk

it makes it sweeter when we beat them...then it´s time to make a t shirt which says ´Steelers Killer, with or without Tom Brady´

It's true these guys won but here are a few things:

SB XL- worst Superbowl ever. It was won based on officiating.

They didn't beat the Patriots in the playoffs. Personally, I think they would have preferred to beat the Pats and lose the Superbowl.

"Big Ben" can't break into the Brady/Manning club.

The Steelers are not top dog. Pats are the uber team and it drives them nuts. Rodney's return on Anthony Smith' "Never heard of him", captures this perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News