Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen,

Fans for Responsible and Accurate in Media (FRAMe) is in the process of gathering and compiling a media contact list. FRAMe's purpose is to make available information to help frame the debate on the Cameragate story. To do this, we are preparing fact sheets and Q & As to make this material available to media, correcting inaccuracies in the narrative as usually told.

We are requesting that members with knowledge of a reporter's or media outlet's e-mail address, provide that address here.

The ultimate goal is to compile addresses for sports pages or sports segments on radio, television, or print media. The more specific, the better, but even a very general link for "over the transom" inquiries is appreciated. If you find an online collection of such links, please add the link to that site.

If you want to be an activist, do what legwork you can and find the most pertinent link: such as an individual sports reporter or editor of a sports page, if it is available.

As FRAMe nears "launch readiness," we hope fans here will be supportive in playing this small part in our research. If we get 10 useful e-mail addys from this thread, that's 10 we do not have to go out and find. If we get 100, that's 100 we do not have to find... and so on!

If by chance you are in possession of a not-publically-known addy, PM me and we can discuss ethical use of said contact. Also PM if you would like to play a more active part in FRAMe as we move forward. Do you design web pages/work in HTML? Likewise - PM me!!!

Thanks,

PFnV

Last edited:
PFnV,

locally in boston, my suggestion would be to go the websites of news organizations and use the e-mails listed on the "contacts" page.

Nationally, I know columnists on ESPN have their e-mail addresses listed at the bottom of their stories. "news" writers dont. I.e. Clayton - Mort - Michael Smith.

Don't know about other sites, I think yahoo does. Not sure about SI.

If you're looking for their "personal" e-maill adresses.....good luck but not sure I'd head down that road if I were you or others!

Wiggins, I don't want any e-mails listed here (publicly) that are not publicly available.

I would certainly want e-mails that link to specific reporters, rather than a general "talkback" type e-mail addy, if available.

I don't want to bother anybody on their "non work" account - sorry for any confusion!

PS, thanks for the general info. Any specific addies are also appreciated!

PFnV

LOL Stingley, as I hope you know, nobody's getting spammed here, though the sentiment is understood. Thanks for taking a minute and pasting the link. That's all we're asking for here, folks - do some of the work for us, visit the sites, paste what you find.

More people can do this faster than fewer! Help a brother out!

PFnV

More people can do this faster than fewer! Help a brother out!

PFnV[/QUOTE]

Good point by you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3