PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sox #12

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
What a game. Everything you'd want. Crisp unbelievable catch, bunt, steal. Another errorless game. Another Pappi blast, another save for the rook. This team is special.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets not forget that the Mets are pissed as all get out and are playing the Yankees this weekend.

sdaniels7114 said:
Lets not forget that the Mets are pissed as all get out and are playing the Yankees this weekend.
No kidding, you'd think the law of averages that the Mets should win some against that other team.

scout said:
What a game. Everything you'd want. Crisp unbelievable catch, bunt, steal. Another errorless game. Another Pappi blast, another save for the rook. This team is special.

Sure was a special game...@ the 2nd inning I was going to post that Schilling looks like he could pitch a no-no tonight..he was on. Then I decided not to, didn't want to jinx him. But my hunch proved correct by games end because the game was special...glad I saw it all.

Too early to get excited...but, it's fun and it will make the all-star break extra special. Dontrell Willis will be kicking more than the air when the Sox are done with him....too bad Becket doesn't pitch against his old pals.

I was going to make a post about Manny..but I'll put it here.

Manny's change in attitude is great to see. On the one hand it could be said he has 2 kids now and probably has redidicated himself to his wife following his affair with the Fenway employee.

On the other hand...I wonder how much B.S. Damon and Millar were filling his head with. maybe both are/were factors. But, I'm glad to see manny's change and I'm glad to see we are not a bunch of idiots anymore.

I still wish Lowe was here instead of Cement Clement...but with the kids coming up he would be gone anyways I guess.

I said to my husband after the game "wow, that game just made me feel GOOD."

Even after Beltran's homer, I knew they had the hitting left in them. They put it together as a team, and didn't have to rely on last-minute heroics. Everyone filled their role as they should. It was an all-around good game.

And Crisp's catch- unbelievable. Watched it on Baseball Tonight last night and turned on SportsCenter to watch it again this morning.

F.B.N. said:
Sure was a special game...@ the 2nd inning I was going to post that Schilling looks like he could pitch a no-no tonight..he was on. Then I decided not to, didn't want to jinx him. But my hunch proved correct by games end because the game was special...glad I saw it all.

Too early to get excited...but, it's fun and it will make the all-star break extra special. Dontrell Willis will be kicking more than the air when the Sox are done with him....too bad Becket doesn't pitch against his old pals.

I was going to make a post about Manny..but I'll put it here.

Manny's change in attitude is great to see. On the one hand it could be said he has 2 kids now and probably has redidicated himself to his wife following his affair with the Fenway employee.

On the other hand...I wonder how much B.S. Damon and Millar were filling his head with. maybe both are/were factors. But, I'm glad to see manny's change and I'm glad to see we are not a bunch of idiots anymore.

I still wish Lowe was here instead of Cement Clement...but with the kids coming up he would be gone anyways I guess.

I think Manny is real tight with David. David loves Bawstone.
Is this Mannys' last year?
If so. Any chance of re-signing him.
I hope so.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft