Sorry Pats fans, if you don't live in NE or South FL no game for you this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
506 Sports

54DXxfY.png

I wish they would just sell individual games on-demand for like $20 or something. Maybe Amazon will figure it out in a couple of years.

I have Sunday Ticket and it's great, but I don't actually want to view every game, I just want the 3-4 patriots games that aren't nationally telecasted.

Still debating if we will watch this game or not. It might be a good day to walk the dog...
Looks like it might be a sportsbar kind of day.

Still debating if we will watch this game or not. It might be a good day to walk the dog...
Looks like it might be a sportsbar kind of day.

Jags/Texans for me. It's definitely another sports bar kind of day.

Nothing new really.

NE vs NJ wasn't televised here either.

That is a terrible lineup of games for the last week of the season. Yuck.

****...got a huge Lolphins fan here and was looking forward to this. Then again, they gave us Dallas-Buffalo...quite possibly the ****tiest game last week, so I've got hope here.

I live in Stamford, CT (35 minutes outside of Manhattan) and will be getting the game on CBS2 via Optimum (Cablevision). CBS1 will be airing Jets @ Bills.

I wonder who the announcers are this week...I don't think I can take another week of Eagle and Fouts. Those guys sounded like New York homers against the Jets!!!

A programmed Amazon Fire stick comes in handy.

Here's another consideration -- if Edelman plays, it's likely Brady will take fewer hits.

I wonder who the announcers are this week...I don't think I can take another week of Eagle and Fouts. Those guys sounded like New York homers against the Jets!!!

It's listed in the image. Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon. I enjoy them, but to be honest I don't hate any announcers and never really have. I even enjoy Buckman and I freaking love Jon Gruden, so I guess I'm an uncultured swine.

Careful for what you wish!

It's Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon!

Needless to say Gannon has no love for the Patriots...

A programmed Amazon Fire stick comes in handy.
What software do you put on to it?

It's listed in the image. Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon. I enjoy them, but to be honest I don't hate any announcers and never really have. I even enjoy Buckman and I freaking love Jon Gruden, so I guess I'm an uncultured swine.
I'm about the same. Some are little more annoying than others, but I don't harbor any real vitriol towards any of them.

Heck, I even miss Madden...
62c72ec0994c63d6d6a7cf73d3c5acf333bea987a422b4b0b5cd19738b5edd10.jpg
bWVkDyx.png
1eb94e97686969527edf0d83ed308f2db9379bb4c947da2fb6b14bc5fbc09092.jpg
c85e0f0a994c18af7623ba1140cb2aaf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday