PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Someone explain to me why Talib is allowed to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I don't understand, after the cops releasing the statement that he shot himself and put others in danger why is this lowlife able to play? Roger hates us that much that he is turning a blind eye on the Broncos?

If there is a suspension, it will probably be week 1 of 2017. As a comparison, Sheldon Richardson's incident was on July 14, 2015, and his suspension was announced on June 30, 2016.

If the DPD determined he did nothing wrong Goody can't do a damn thing.

************, isn't it obvious by now? He's a freaking Bronco!!! Case closed...

Looks like the police got paid off to me. Seems like Plaxico played for a team with shallow pockets.

Last edited:
"bc the mindset is to win!"

I don't understand, after the cops releasing the statement that he shot himself and put others in danger why is this lowlife able to play? Roger hates us that much that he is turning a blind eye on the Broncos?
Of course, along with anyone else not on the Patriots.

Elway runs this league...that's why. Seriously does any reasonable Pats fan think if Talib does this in 2013 that fans don't scream bloody murder? If Talib does this when he's on the Pats, we lose a draft pick, simple as, because people would care. But he's on a "model franchise" in Denver and no one gives a f*ck. And the sad thing? Its true.

It's NFL politics. Goodell knows he can punish the Patriots and lose Kraft's support but strengthen his support from owners that would like nothing better to see the Patriots go down in flames. There is an inner circle of owners that support Goodell and the power base for him to keep his job. So certain owners of teams and their players are given light or no punishment at all.

Elway runs this league...that's why. Seriously does any reasonable Pats fan think if Talib does this in 2013 that fans don't scream bloody murder? If Talib does this when he's on the Pats, we lose a draft pick, simple as, because people would care. But he's on a "model franchise" in Denver and no one gives a f*ck. And the sad thing? Its true.
In today's NFL, who sucks worse than Denver? The Giants? Not the Jets, I don't think so.

Look at it this way: if we here in N.E. started to suck, not losing, I mean just be a**holes, we'd earn favor in the league.

Don't even think about it. Not worth it. Hey, once upon a time, the Broncos didn't suck (it's called "before Elway")

Because NFL discipline is really arbitrary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure he can. He can do pretty much whatever he wants.
He could take a draft pick from the Texas Rangers for allowing this to happen in their state.

Because it's the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes