PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Former Pats Player Talib could be suspended for 8 games and Broncos fans are mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Ohhh the irony! I guess the Broncos fans see what it is like.

Aqib Talib Is Now Facing 8 Game Suspension and Broncos Fans Are Mad

process

I love it. We've all been talking about how Brady v. NFL was about much more than Brady.

I want every fan of every other team to go through what we went through. F-em.

Yeah. Suck it, Denver. Karma might be a bit slow in coming around, but she'll always collect what's owed to her. :)

Last edited:
This is the new world order of the mighty NFL. Get used to it fans. Or get out. The fans and players of all teams will eventually catch on, I hope.

This is the new world order of the mighty NFL. Get used to it fans. Or get out. The fans and players of all teams will eventually catch on, I hope.

As long as there is a case I can understand and even support this new policy. The problem in deflategate is that there was no case, the NFL went Walt Disney levels of imagination to go after the Patriots.

Haven't seen any other news about Talib facing suspension. What site even is this?

It will get appealed and it'll go down to 2 or 0 games, wouldn't get too excited about this.

Haven't seen any other news about Talib facing suspension. What site even is this?
The article says Schefter said, there's no way he doesn't get at least 8 games. This is all speculation by Schefter. I don't think he has anything concrete. Nothing to see here.

"Could be" and Gooddell will make sure it doesn't happen.

Suck it, donks fans.

Sympathy is gone for all you ****ers.

Broncos fans are mad that Goodell might suspend Talib, one of their best players, without any supporting evidence?

7MYTloU.gif

"Awwww... that's a shame." :D

Last edited:
I love it. We've all been talking about how Brady v. NFL was about much more than Brady.

I want every fan of every other team to go through what we went through. F-em.
It's bittersweet because fans should already be outraged. It shouldn't take their team being in some **** for them to see it.

Let's wait and see.

I remember when the Broncos were caught filming the 49ers walkthrough they were wringing their hands in anticipation of being slammed by Goodell.

Once they just got their wrists slapped, they were back on their high horses of condemnation for all things Pat.

I am still wondering how he avoided real punishment for nearly paralyzing a player in the Super Bowl.

facemask.0.gif

Last edited:
The article says Schefter said, there's no way he doesn't get at least 8 games. This is all speculation by Schefter. I don't think he has anything concrete. Nothing to see here.
Schefter doesn't generally go on nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back