PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some somber perspective on Brady's injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
One can not rule out how motivated (or not motivated) a players is to rehab. Perhaps a guy Culpepper does not have the fire in the belly.

If Brady was a mobile QB that had to scramble than a lot of that would ring true - He's not.

If Brady's plant leg was affected by this then I would worry a little more - It's not.

If Brady was anyone other than Tom Freakin' Brady I would be concerned - He's not.

Get ready for 12 months of THAT same type of sh!t being written.

Get ready for Tom to relish in those comments and come back pissed off.

People seem to forget what Tom Brady is like. This is the guy that got p!ssed off after a false start by his offensive line...WHEN WE WERE UP BY 40 POINTS.

I wouldn't be suprised if he broke his records next year. He's just that type of guy.

Since we have no idea what the injury really is or how bad it is (1 ligament or multiple, cartilage damage or not), how can anyone make a realistic prediction on how Brady comes back from this? And we likely won't know for a year.

Oh sure, we'll hear reports in the offseason about his progress. I could write them now (ahead of schedule, stronger than before, etc) because every player coming back from a major knee surgery always has that written about him. Sometimes it is true, sometimes not. Until he is back on the field which probably is game 1 next season, we won't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back