PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sirius NFL Prediction- Gots to be Trollin, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-7_16-4-33.gif
    upload_2015-9-7_16-4-33.gif
    52 bytes · Views: 5
Love those Colts and Packer predictions ... keep them coming lots of room left in the locker room.

Don't get it at all. Those soft Colts teams with Manning were good. They had a lot of playmakers despite their well documented playoff struggles. I could understand why pundits might pick them. I don't understand the love for this team. They are far from elite.

AFC

1 Patriots 2 Colts 3 Broncos 4 Steelers 5 Ravens 6 Chargers

NFC

1 Seahawks 2 Dallas 3 GB 4 Saints 5 Arizona 6 NYG

AFC

Chargers over Broncos
Steelers over Ravens

Patriots over Chargers
Steelers over Colts

Patriots over Steelers

NFC

GB over NYG
Arizona over Saints

Dallas over GB
Seahawks over Arizona

Dallas over Seahawks

SB

Patriots over Dallas.

Just my guess.

In fairness, Pat Kirwin and Jim Miller are very much pro Patriots. They were the first people to totally dismantle Mad Dog Russo on the air about Deflategate. I don't agree with their prediction because I think the Colts will be one and done in the playoffs, but I can see why people will pick them.

giphy.gif

Colts the first Superbowl favorites in league history who don't know how to ****ing tackle.

lmao @ these sorry ass predictions.

Welcome to the new MFL. Juvenile games by grown men . They predict insane crap. Pats do it!!!! We win, they lose!!!!​

Its the early-mid 2000s all over again. The Dolts are the chic pick to win it all with the high-powered offense and the Pats have BB, TB12 and a deadly front-7.

Whole league and all its fan bases are a bunch of whining crybabies lol.

Its the early-mid 2000s all over again. The Dolts are the chic pick to win it all with the high-powered offense and the Pats have BB, TB12 and a deadly front-7.

More like the chick-pick.

It's the `Sleepless in Seattle` of football predictions.

We've got a pretty tight crew at work - no punches pulled, no quarter given. I'm the "new" guy since the majority there are from the company we just acquired. After a couple of weeks the VP asked me how I was handling the repartee. I just said "Gary, I'm a Patriots fan. We feed on hate."

Whole league and all its fan bases are a bunch of whining crybabies lol.

We live in a society of entitlement. When people don't get what they think they deserve, they whine.

Not sure what their reasoning is but I've seen the reasoning being for some people thinking the dolts will make the SB because they've progressed each year

'12- Lost in Wild Card by 15 points
'13- Blown out in the Divisional round by 21 points
'14- Blown out in the Conference Championship by 38 points. Luck has a top 5 worst playoff performance.

Last year they got their because they beat Cincinnati and Denver. Very well might have been the easiest road to the AFCC in years.

Marvin Lewis who is now 0-6 in the playoffs and then playoff dog Peyton Manning who was absolutely shot.

But to give that as a reason, that they have progressed each year in the playoffs as to why they'll make the SB is just grasping at straws.

Last edited:
Colts odds of winning Superbowl 50:

200406-the-notebook.jpeg

Patriots odds of winning Superbowl 50:

The-Terminator-UK-Blu-Cover.jpg

Nothing to be surprised about. Colts are the "it" team this year with much of the national media.

I love the part where they flop in the playoffs and everyone is shocked but picks them to win the SB in August yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick