PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Single Game Seats Go On Sale Tuesday July 16th

ticket exchange is the way to go for wait list..wait until about 4 days before the game...75% chance you will find tix

I wait 4-3 days before the game i want to go to..and 90% i get tix

Only time ticket exchange has failed me was the conference championship last year...kind of glad I couldn't find tickets.

Checking my personal schedule versus the season schedule, I know that I'll at least have to put my 3 season tickets on the exchange for the 1st time for at least the New Orleans game. Is it better to do that as soon as I have the tickets in hand or closer to the actual date of the game?

Checking my personal schedule versus the season schedule, I know that I'll at least have to put my 3 season tickets on the exchange for the 1st time for at least the New Orleans game. Is it better to do that as soon as I have the tickets in hand or closer to the actual date of the game?

My opinion would be that you'd have to weigh when the "high point" of the worth of the tickets would be, as compared to now vs closer to the date.

For example, at the moment we all know that the N.Orleans game will be one of the better matchups of the year, but that obviously could change based on either team's record or injury status to big players as it moves closer to the date.

The market may dictate a higher price if both teams have very good records, whereas on the other hand one/both of the teams may have a slow start which could bring the value lower than what you may get currently.

Either way, the gamble is up to you. If you're more interested in getting a fair price on the tickets and peace of mind in having them sold, then you should just probably list them as soon as possible. If you're more interested in potentially waiting it out to see if you can get another 100 bucks total or more, then you should wait until closer to the date of the event; but of course then you'd be taking on the gamble of being stuck with them too.

I just wait until the week before a game I want to see and then beg shamelessly right here on this page for some member to take pity on poor ol' Unca Joe and relieve me of a few sheets off the hundreds roll I carry around like Don Cornleone...(Don Cornleone copyright ..Joe Kerr LLC -West Gomorrah,Tierra Del Fuego..)

Let me know if you need to sell your NO tickets. I am definitely interested in going to this game.

Telling you guys..wait until 4 days before the game if you can..go on tix exchange if you are on waitlist and you will see tons of tix

tons of tix???...TONS??????

c'mon man...you got a better chance of seeing tons of my ex-wife....

I've been using Ticket Exchange for two years now and the only games with "tons" of tickets available are those against bad teams with predicted bad weather (particularly snow). Otherwise, it's a fight to get any tickets. The second they show up, someone grabs them. I've had great seats in my "cart" and gone to check out only to find someone else was able to get the "Pay now" screen before me and already grabbed them. It kinda sucks when this happens. You think you have the tickets until you hit that "Pay now" button. Now I click like a monster to get seats I see on Ticket Exchange. It's a PIA.

Got on ticketmaster.com exactly at 10am and couldn't get any tickets. That's disappointing.

I have been trying for the past ten minutes like an idiot....i am all filled up on captachats for today thanks....frustrating, I may as well just give up trying to see the GOAT and resort to watching the game on tv with backbacon and beer eh....

Got 2 tickets - on the isle one in front of the other- that's just like sitting together right :) plus I'm kind of chunky so the extra space will be good :D

Got 2 tickets - on the isle one in front of the other- that's just like sitting together right :) plus I'm kind of chunky so the extra space will be good :D
To what game? I tried Saints and Steelers and had no luck.

Got on ticketmaster.com exactly at 10am and couldn't get any tickets. That's disappointing.

Same here, there is a tour company in my province that does a trip each year to see a game, I sent an e-mail asking what game they are going too. I've been trying since the 08 season to go back and work has gotten in the way each time. This is the year...I hope...:rocker:

To what game? I tried Saints and Steelers and had no luck.

My son and I will be going to the game on Dec 8th I know not a flashy game but we enjoy whatever game we get to go to and since I only go to 1:00 pm game (cause of the travel) this one is perfect.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back