PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Single Game Seats Go On Sale Tuesday July 16th

I remember many years ago, waiting in line at 8:30 for Ticketmaster to open at 10 in an old Filenes store (when they were still around). Good luck to all!

any info for waitlist?

This may be a stupid question, but can you purchase (or "try" to purchase) tickets for any of the away games on this date? Or are they just for the home games in Foxborough?

I'm going to the Dec.22nd game AT Baltimore, so I want to know if I have a crack at trying to get tix on this date along with BAL's too.

Thanks for the help.

This may be a stupid question, but can you purchase (or "try" to purchase) tickets for any of the away games on this date? Or are they just for the home games in Foxborough?

I'm going to the Dec.22nd game AT Baltimore, so I want to know if I have a crack at trying to get tix on this date along with BAL's too.

Thanks for the help.

Anyone have any thoughts on this issue? I see I didn't get any responses from earlier this afternoon.

I am assuming that they are only for the home games, and any away games would need to be purchased through that specific team's single game on-sale date, but I figured that I'd ask since it would obviously double my chances if I attempted both on-sale dates.

Thanks again.

home games, numbnuts...and I say that in the kindest meaning of the phrase...:heh:

home games, numbnuts...and I say that in the kindest meaning of the phrase...:heh:

Thanks buddy. That's what I assumed, but I thought I'd ask around anyways.

2 chances would always be better than just 1--especially since I have to rely on my chances with the Ravens.

Not sure if anyone posted this yet or not, but single-game tickets go on sale next Tuesday, 7/16 at 10AM.

This does not bode well for us waiting list members, as it appears there will be no presale this year.

Patriots 2013 Individual Game Tickets To Go On Sale Tuesday, July 16

Just got my waitlist email! Check your inbox, but most of the good games were sold out, and i got on 2 minutes after getting the email. still got 4 tix to Bucs regular season, and 4 tickets to Giant preseason.

VISA for tickets

Our credit/debit cards are MasterCard. Assuming I can even get through next week, would I be able to purchase tickets with a prepaid Visa card - the kind you can buy at grocery stores, etc?
Thanks in advance.

Re: VISA for tickets

Our credit/debit cards are MasterCard. Assuming I can even get through next week, would I be able to purchase tickets with a prepaid Visa card - the kind you can buy at grocery stores, etc?
Thanks in advance.

You can call the Patriots ticket office at (800) 543-1776 to be sure, but from what I read on the FAQ about tickets on their site any Visa credit card or debit card will work.

Best of luck on Ticket-Day.

Re: VISA for tickets

Prepaid is fine. But save yourself the time, you aren't getting tickets next week. Even the waitlist presale sold out almost instantly, and thats waitlist members only with a reserved bunch of tickets.

Just curious were you required to buy 4 preseason tickets to allow you to buy 4 to a regular season game?

Just curious were you required to buy 4 preseason tickets to allow you to buy 4 to a regular season game?

Yup, preseason required.

Fwiw;

My understanding is, one of the biggest fears of some Jets fans is Pats fans getting their hands on some of the Jets' preferred PSL seats (around the 50) that can be gotten cheap because people are dumping Jets PSLs.

I tried getting several games in the waiting list pre-sale and came up empty no matter what combo I tried.

I tried getting several games in the waiting list pre-sale and came up empty no matter what combo I tried.

I would think that persistence pays for you wait list guys. As time goes on some ST holders will release their seats for sale.

Ticket exchange is a good way to get tickets for waiting list members. I usually sell my tickets to friends, but if I am unable to offload them, I put them on the ticket exchange.

I would think that persistence pays for you wait list guys. As time goes on some ST holders will release their seats for sale.

Not likely for the Saints game if Brady keeps throwing at least 1 TD pass in each game leading up to it.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back