Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve102

Any Man Who Must Say I Am The King Is No True King
PatsFans.com Supporter
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/freeagency#position=CB

Are any of these guys a possibility? Are any worth bringing in? It looks like there's some fourth and fifth year players that are out there. It certainly makes sense to me to stay young. Do guys like Sterling Moore or Cason have anything?

Duane Starks

Morris Claiborne is a player I wouldn't mind seeing the Patriots trade for. He could be a Talib type of reclamation project.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
http://www.nfl.com/freeagency#position=CB

Are any of these guys a possibility? Are any worth bringing in? It looks like there's some fourth and fifth year players that are out there. It certainly makes sense to me to stay young. Do guys like Sterling Moore or Cason have anything?
I'll be grateful for Moore's play in the AFCCG but I'd like to think we have better talent now and don't need him.

I'd try and grab Tillman on a 1 year deal. Maybe Tramon Williams if the Saints don't grab him

It would be great to coach up Kyle Wilson into a solid role player...lol

Why aren't the pats even hosting tramon williams or any other veteran CB? Are they just waiting for the prices on some of them to drop? Draft? Baffling, but I trust BB.

Why aren't the pats even hosting tramon williams or any other veteran CB? Are they just waiting for the prices on some of them to drop? Draft? Baffling, but I trust BB.

Possibly a trade?

Morris Claiborne is a player I wouldn't mind seeing the Patriots trade for. He could be a Talib type of reclamation project.
Got a 4 on the Wonderlic. No one will confuse him with Stephen Hawking.

Maybe bb sees better value at cb in the draft.

I really like Johnson from wake forest. Think his tape screams " the patriot defense in the scheme for me. "

I also love peters tape, but I am convinced he will not last until 32.

Who do you guys like better, Marcus Peters or Byron Jones?

I'm not that sure the Wonderlic has any application to sport. In my sporting ventures, I've come across some generally slow folk but get them talking about a sport they're interested in or play to a high level and they turn into Nikola Tesla. Hell, if the Wonderlic was transferable to football, Fitzmagic would be Brady.

Last edited:
Bring Sterling Moore home! "I never wanted to leave here."

I would love to bring Tillman in! I didn't even know he was a FA. There are a few names on there that I wouldn't mind bringing in... The market isn't quite as barren as I thought.

Even not counting off the field stuff still give me Jones. I think he has legit #1 CB talent that is just waiting to be developed.

I'd love to see them grab Jones. I like the size at 6'1", obviously the broadjump thing shows his athleticism. Four year starter and team captain has to play well in Foxboro. I doubt he'll be there at 64, so they'll have to take him at 32 or trade down to the top of round two.

I'm stuck watching the Cboys just about every week due to my wife's rooting interests, and I think Morris Claiborne about sucks. I wouldn't be interested under any circumstance.

On top of that, he's currently under contract. He's only played 3 years on a possible 5 year deal. I wouldn't see any reason for DAL to cut him on a cheap, rookie deal, especially after they traded up to get him at #6 overall.

They may not end up picking up his 5th year option for 2016, but I don't understand why he's even getting mentioned right now? I suppose the assumption is that he's somehow on the cutting block, but I don't think that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News