PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign the Beast LIX: Wes Welker is still a free agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious with this? Seriously read the ****ing thread to get everyone's opinion on it. Even without that its a terrible idea to even have him play much less play here. Why would we want him? Who would you get rid of to get the roster spot.

Seriously...how old are you?
Bro, lets chill a bit.

Are you serious with this? Seriously read the ****ing thread to get everyone's opinion on it. Even without that its a terrible idea to even have him play much less play here. Why would we want him? Who would you get rid of to get the roster spot.

Seriously...how old are you?

Any better ideas?

Next time I'll be sure to ask your permission before I bother posting anything. You clearly have all the answers :rolleyes:

Any better ideas?

Next time I'll be sure to ask your permission before I bother posting anything. You clearly have all the answers :rolleyes:
Apparently he deleted his post lol

Yikes. With a tad less aggression, I think Welker is not the WR this team needs. The team (1) has three better options at the slot (2) was tired of stuff like the Rex Feet Presser (3) might be skittish re someone with so many concussions.

Any better ideas?

Any better ideas? Yeah anyone but him. How about the good players we already have. Did you read the thread because it seems you just disregarded all the responses that everyone wrote and tried to restart the whole idea, which is a terrible idea anyway.

You dont have to ask my permission, but you dont need to make every thread revolve around you - like you did here.

I ask again, how old are you?

Has Welker even gotten worked out by any teams?

I wasn't at all big on this idea...but because of all the injuries in the preseason, the idea of bringing back Wes has grown on me. He knows the playbook and could make an immediate impact. Of course, there's his health to worry about, so.......what do you guys think?
I still love Wes but he'd have no role here. He can't contribute playing special teams coverage. Wayne will barely have a role with LaFell back. There's noway he comes back unless someone else gets hurt.

I wasn't at all big on this idea...but because of all the injuries in the preseason, the idea of bringing back Wes has grown on me. He knows the playbook and could make an immediate impact. Of course, there's his health to worry about, so.......what do you guys think?
After all those concussions with forehead i would be surprised if he can remember his phone number

Any better ideas? Yeah anyone but him. How about the good players we already have. Did you read the thread because it seems you just disregarded all the responses that everyone wrote and tried to restart the whole idea, which is a terrible idea anyway.

You dont have to ask my permission, but you dont need to make every thread revolve around you - like you did here.

Yeah, you're definitely going on my ignore list

Has Welker even gotten worked out by any teams?

He hasn't, and he won't be here, either.

Seriously, slot receiver is the one place where "we good" on opening night. We certainly don't need one that's an average hit away from those scrambled eggs in his head for brains - turns into an ommlette.

Welker's helmet has it's own ZIP code. He is one hit short of a permanent picnic. No freakin way...

Bdz7n8GCYAA8tc8.jpg

Welker's helmet has it's own ZIP code. He is one hit short of a permanent picnic. No freakin way...

Bdz7n8GCYAA8tc8.jpg

The only way I'd even entertain it is if both Edelman and Amendola were hurt.

Try decaf.

The only way I'd even entertain it is if both Edelman and Amendola were hurt.

Wayne would still be my choice for the slot in that scenario.

Still no.

Welker is a Bronco little ***** with no rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back