PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shout out to Ryan Wendell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get it shawtaay

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Its easy for the positives to get lost in the shuffle. Wendell was an ironman for us all season long, playing every single snap. He was the best interior linemen on the team in pass protection. Every time Ridley got 8 yards or so, Wendell was out at the second level, mauling somebody. And to cap it off, last night he more than held his own against Haloti Ngata, who is one of the most dominant interior linemen in the NFL.

So congrats to my boy Ryan Wendell, and here's to a long and productive New England career.:rocker:

I thought the offensive line as a whole did their job.

I thought the offensive line as a whole did their job.

Agreed. The offensive line did a fine job last night. One of the concerns which came up after the 2007, 2010, and 2012 losses was that the team was losing in the trenches. Last night, the whole unit acquitted themselves admirably. The other standout from my perspective was Sebastian Vollmer. He has had a tough season due to injuries, but he held down Paul Kruger and really got the run game going on his side. It will be understandable but sad to see him go.

Yep, the O-line was good last night. Unfortunately, that does little to create separation in the secondary.

Wendell was in the zone last night. He was a monster. I can't reacall seeing an o line man make that many blocks before. Heart of a lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back