PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shoulder Surgery for Aaron Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people actually freaking out over Hernandez missing OTAs? Some people just need to find things to complain about, I guess.

Nah, folks are freaking out because the guys who make the field every game (Welker, Lloyd) are summarily dismissed by the Patriots and the guys who can never stay on the field get the big contracts.

Nah, folks are freaking out because the guys who make the field every game (Welker, Lloyd) are summarily dismissed by the Patriots and the guys who can never stay on the field get the big contracts.

Yes, it was stupid for the Pats to give Gronk that huge contract when he had proven he couldn't stay on the field. I mean at the time of his contract extension, he had already missed a massive ZERO games in his career. You just don't risk giving a huge contract to a guy who had played every game to you at that point. The biggest difference between Welker and Gronk on the injury front is when they had their major season ending injuries.

Other than Hernandez, who got a big contract who can't stay on the field? If it wasn't for the Welker situation, people would be claiming the Pats stole Amendola for the contract he got.

Also, Gronk and Hernandez have their contracts structured that the Pats can dump them pretty easily if they continue to be injured.

Crap on a cracker when will our injury streak end?

So the pats should've kept Welker and Lloyd instead of the young Gronk and Hernandez? Let those 2 young TE's go right? I mean some of this stuff is just laughable and I don't know if people do this for entertainment purposes so they can get in an argument to pass their time.The alternative would be much worse.

I really feel that some here don't like BB and the way he runs this FO but because he wins you got to get your shots in other ways while hiding your bias. There's no other explanation. I understand a different point of view what I don't understand is why no brain is engaged when mouth opens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST