PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB was subpoenaed for Hernandez trial, didn't testify

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did it, Bill was the second shooter.

Goodell probably dropped a dime, said Brady shot the guys and BB was the wheel man. The equipment guy filmed the whole thing.

He didn't 'defy the subpoena'. They elected not to call him.
How many voted in that election? Were the Russians involved? Did they even have his phone number? I dunno ... he looks pretty damn defiant to me.

BTL_SubpoenaEnvelope_R1-crop.jpg

usp_nfl__buffalo_bills_at_new_england_patriots_77803778.jpg

Because I don't feel any need to be protected from news about Hernandez. Especially when it involves current players & coaches.
It's not about being protected for me. For me I'm just tired of hearing news about that ****ty human being. I don't need to hear about him anymore, he's been off the team for four years now.

It's basically been the same thing over and over in his court case, and I haven't learned anything new from it.

Subpoenaing Bill and listing him as a witness could have just been a smokescreen by the defense to try to keep the AG off balance.. if he did give a deposition, both sides had access to that information. Not sure what BB's "star power" would have offered either for or against AH. Unless he was out clubbing with him that night;);)..

Early on we heard that he might have been called in the first murder trial, but never did..

"I Only can comment on players on the field"......

Man, I am sick of still seeing Hernandez headlines on the newsfeed.

I often wonder whether the Hernandez stuff would be covered in the "Detroit Lions" section of the sports news, had he been a member of that team.

I'm not against reporting the outcome of the trial - it's a very newsworthy story - just kinda silly to keep reporting it to Patriots followers along with updates for the draft or other news too.

Try THREAD IGNORE & stop the whining when there's a readily available fix

NOT doing this makes it clear that it's not that YOU don't want to see it, but YOU want to dictate and control what others see and read.

Community Service Notice to Snowflakes

You can use Thread Ignore to remove any H threads from your view
That sounds like way too much work to go through and the responsibility really shouldn't fall on me.

;) :D

Try THREAD IGNORE & stop the whining when there's a readily available fix

NOT doing this makes it clear that it's not that YOU don't want to see it, but YOU want to dictate and control what others see and read.
Making this point makes it look like you didn't read the part where he complained about the NEWS FEED not the threads themselves... I'm not in favor of censoring the news feed but agree with the point that the man is **** and we aren't learning anything new about the events via the trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST