PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SF Pick - Will BB/Pioli gor DT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it worth swapping picks with Baltimore? Say Baltimore has the 12th pick in the draft and they offer us Reed+their first rounder? I really don't think this is out of the realm of possibility considering their QB woes the last um, well since the franchises inception.

It seems to me there will be 2-3 Qb's taken before pick 12-15 which will put them out of the loop to get a top one. Never say never.

Btw imo there is no way Reed is worth a 1-10 by himself,especially a 1-5. This Pat's teams GM is pretty good at evaluating talent and could probably draft a keeper safety in the first two or 3 rounds. Not to mention the coaching which does a marvelous job of preparing and training them.

I don't think Baltimore could swallow the cap hit if they were to trade Reed. Didn't they just sign him to a new deal with a huge signing bonus not to long ago?

If Baltimore gets the 12-15th(9th right now) pick they should be able to get the last of Ryan, Woodson or Brohm. I think we're all set at safety. Meriweather and Sanders, with Wilson or someone else as backup. Reed is an upgrade but an expensive one.

I just want defense with the 1st pick and I agree with you that we could use a speed pass rusher .

BB has said more than once that Dlineman with size and speed are the hardest to find. I wont be surprised if dorsey is drafted if we can't trade out.

guy like Reed would not be welcomed here that easily by BB.

hes a free lancer..hes out of position a lot..either he makes the play or hes the reason Ravens get beat deep. He doesnt play within their system. Im a fan..but his style compared to what we expect..dont think that will work

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes