PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour on PUP, out for first 6 weeks of season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous. I love Seymour, but at this point he's an overpaid player who can't stay healthy.

Woah woah WOAH!, hes the best, well-rounded, perfect fit D-lineman in the leauge. He earns every penny in that contract. If we didnt have him we dont have the 2001 superbowl, simple as that.

I'm sure we can do fine with him gone. We've done it before.

Everyone needs to calm down. There are 16 games to be played. I would rather have our key players miss games early in the season than later in the season, like the playoffs. Our Defense will be fine and it gives other players a chance to get some time in. I'm looking foward to seeing LeKevin Smith, Kareem Brown and Brandon Merriweather getting a lot of playing time. We really need Seymour in January.

another beautiful starting day...

They will be okay without him, especially with a backup rotation of Green, Wright and Smith.

it is good to have a back up like Jarvis Green (imho a starter in every other NFL team)

Seymour for sure is a loss but also with Wilfork-Warren and Green we will be ok

with or without Rodney and Richard, the 2007 version of the patriots is one of the three most talented teams in the league along with Indy and SD, IMO.

all three teams will have injuries. each team will get a little bit of good luck. each will have a little bit of bad luck.

where and when each of these teams will be playing come January will be a function of excellent coaching, relentless game prep, minimal distractions and loads of heart through 16 wars. the patriots have always excelled in each of these areas, so my money is on a bye and a trip to Phoenix. let the games begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back