PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour News:Why hasn't this been posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEYMOUR STORY: version 2.0

In today's Boston Globe NEWSpaper,Nick Cafarto wrote about Richard Seymour's contract. Because it was in todays NEWSpaper I thought it was NEWS and not a two day old story.

I then chastised my fellow posters for not posting this information. However, I now know that this was posted two days ago on a thread by Box O Rocks. I totally missed this because:

1. Two days ago, my very masculine body was being ravished by a flu that had me suffering from a fever that made me delirious, or

2. I was more interested in the Parking Lot photo, or

3. It was a thread posted by Box O Rocks.

I plan to apologize to my fellow posters just as soon a Nick Cafarto apologizes for writing a story that was two days old in todays NEWSpaper.

PATSNUTme said:
"Two days ago, my very masculine body was being ravished"

it's confessions like this that really keep a messageboard afloat during the offseason.

patchick said:
it's confessions like this that really keep a messageboard afloat during the offseason.

:rocker: Amen!!

patchick said:

Are you saying that I told you more than you needed to know?;)

PATSNUTme said:
In today's Boston Globe NEWSpaper,Nick Cafarto wrote about Richard Seymour's contract. Because it was in todays NEWSpaper I thought it was NEWS and not a two day old story.

I then chastised my fellow posters for not posting this information. However, I now know that this was posted two days ago on a thread by Box O Rocks. I totally missed this because:

1. Two days ago, my very masculine body was being ravished by a flu that had me suffering from a fever that made me delirious, or

2. I was more interested in the Parking Lot photo, or

3. It was a thread posted by Box O Rocks.

I plan to apologize to my fellow posters just as soon a Nick Cafarto apologizes for writing a story that was two days old in todays NEWSpaper.
I choose number 3. We all know how you are with football threads, limited as you are by your interests: cheerleaders, Koolaid Choir, psychology.

PATSNUTme said:
Are you saying that I told you more than you needed to know?;)
No, they're just pleased to have the mystery cleared up.

Box_O_Rocks said:
No, they're just pleased to have the mystery cleared up.

OUCH!.............

Box_O_Rocks said:
I choose number 3. We all know how you are with football threads, limited as you are by your interests: cheerleaders, Koolaid Choir, psychology.

Well, a well rounded person is open to all kinds of different interest. I helps me stay balanced and mild mannered.:cool:

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Well, a well rounded person is open to all kinds of different interest. I helps me stay balanced and mild mannered.:cool:
Yes, precisely what all the ladies wanted confirmed. :snob:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes