PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour coming up on ESPN Draft Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunkypony

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Said he is going to talk about the offseason and what the team needs in the draft.

Seymour looking good. in styleeeeeee

said we run a tight ship so its hard to predict who we will get

gave advice to rookies..enjoy the moment of being drafted..its a life long dream. you gotta work hard after that..theres 1st round busts...6th round successes

then talked a little about behavior/player conduct thing

Last edited:
He said:

He didn't watch Sportscenter until....about now after the AFCCG. They got it all past them, and its been a building block for this coming season, because everyone is working out now.

He gave the Front Office an A+, talked about Stallworth and Welker, and that WR has been solidified

Called AD a man among boys. Said on paper, they are "all set up" but they have a lot of work to do, have to get it done on sunday.

Said that BB would find a way to get all the LBs on the field, using different formations.

Said he identified the history of building from the lines, but that the Pats run "a tight ship" during draft season.

Called the period when he was drafted an "exciting moment", and for all the rookies to enjoy it this year. The draft is a "payment" for all the work you did in college, and you have to continue to work in the NFL, but it is a reward for your college career.

When asked about player conduct, Seymour said he thought it was an important thing, and he said everyone needs to look themselves in the mirror, and that integrity and character is an important part of the Pats. Responsibility for their actions should be taken, and that player conduct needed to be addressed.

Last edited:
I got a feeling the Pats are gonna kick butt next season. How long till training camp?

Seymour has one of those smiles where you can almost see the twinkle coming off his teeth.

Seymour has one of those smiles where you can almost see the twinkle coming off his teeth.

I think that's called a Cadillac Grill :D

Where/when was he on? If it was the NFL Network station, I am still trying to figure out how I missed it because that's all I've been watching the past few days....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back