PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Ravens preseason win streak

Pats DL gonna eat against Sam Howell
Holding the ball and trying to keep plays alive, not a good combo. But his arm and accuracy looks pretty good.

Betting on pre-season games. Even I haven't hit that level of degeneracy.....this season!
Yes but in my defense it’s only lunch money. So I may go hungry here and there. Or I may be having extra cheese on my pizza.

They try super hard in the preseason, they blow out some low end team by 50 week 1. And end up having half of the roster injured by week 8.

It’s the never ending cycle of the Ravens post 2012. But it keeps people disillusioned into thinking Harbaugh is still an elite coach.

I know it’s preseason and it doesn’t actually matter but I’m curious and want some info by people who pay attention to preseason games. Is this winstreak sheer luck or are the Ravens doing something different that other teams aren’t? I mean 24 straight wins is a record and clearly is a long enough streak to at least wonder how they’ve managed to keep it going this long. Again. It’s a pointless record but it’s pretty incredible how long it’s gone on for.

I neither wonder nor care.

“I think it’s a stupid record. I mean, who gives a **** about preseason games?” Cosmi said, via JP Finlay of NBCSportsWashington.com

What Sam said.

Now if you’ll please excuse me, I have an ignore thread button to press.

Washington has got a whole new vibe with Dan Snyder gone. This just highlights it.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
so last night i wanted to watch the Raiders preseason game and it was blocked, but I was on YouTubeTV and I pay for NFL Sunday Ticket

So that better have been some odd situation, otherwise im gonna be pissed if season rolls around and certain games are blocked

Good, every year this sh.it subject comes, I don't wanna hear about this anymore

On one hand, I love watching the M-Ws lose no matter the situation (unless they're playing KC)...

On the other, they haven't been to the AFCCG since this meaningless streak of theirs began...

So I guess I would've been cool with either result.

so last night i wanted to watch the Raiders preseason game and it was blocked, but I was on YouTubeTV and I pay for NFL Sunday Ticket

So that better have been some odd situation, otherwise im gonna be pissed if season rolls around and certain games are blocked
******** it doesn't include preseason games. But that is a separate "package" on some website called DANZ now. Now the selling point for that package NFL+ has access to all the games full and condensed. The full TV version also has the all 22 game film.

I could get into the international version of NFL+ which is essentially both packages in one as you get to watch the regular season games live vs waiting until the game is over to watch it with the US version.

Talk about a jinx!

14a5b52c-8103-4dd8-b3f3-7b5e5befa63b_text.gif

I know it’s preseason and it doesn’t actually matter but I’m curious and want some info by people who pay attention to preseason games. Is this winstreak sheer luck or are the Ravens doing something different that other teams aren’t? I mean 24 straight wins is a record and clearly is a long enough streak to at least wonder how they’ve managed to keep it going this long. Again. It’s a pointless record but it’s pretty incredible how long it’s gone on for.

Thanks for jinxing them. :)

Washington has got a whole new vibe with Dan Snyder gone. This just highlights it.
Was thinking the same thing. Might be a team to watch in the next few years. Howell looked better than both our QBs did on Saturday night.

They had an UDFA QB who outplayed Brissett. Wonder if Brissett is a cut candidate and would we give him a look if we send McSorely packing?

Was thinking the same thing. Might be a team to watch in the next few years. Howell looked better than both our QBs did on Saturday night.

They had an UDFA QB who outplayed Brissett. Wonder if Brissett is a cut candidate and would we give him a look if we send McSorely packing?
I'd have no problem with Jakoby coming home.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back