PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: Great day of Football for us Generation Y'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VrabelJr

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I know there's a mixed age of people on this board and some will hate this but hopefully there are a few others that can relate.

I'm 24 years old and I don't know anyone else within 4-5 years of my age that didn't love the 49ers growing up. It was great to see them win today after such a long drought. I'll never forget my 10th birthday when I got a San Francisco 49ers garbage can and it was my favorite birthday gift by a mile. It's crazy to see how important coaching is (Singletary vs. Harbaugh + a few Free Agents) and should make us all appreciate having a coach as fantastic as Bill Belichick. Huge props to the 49ers!

Also for us Gen Y'ers I don't know of a single QB that motivated and inspired us as much as Tom Brady. We all know his story so I won't go into that. Awesome, just awesome to see us win tonight after all the media questions and speculation. The whole team played great and besides our Super Bowl victories I don't think I've ever experienced a more satisfying day of football.

Cheers.

This late Boomer/very early Gen Xer says: Nice post. Great day today; glad you appreciate it, and I hope others do too.

I'm 30 years older than you and thoroughly enjoyed both games.

#### the generation gap; great day to be a Pats fan and an NFL fan.

Unless you grew up with a B/W with rabbit ears
you cannot begin to comprehend how special it all is .... JK ... :D

Glad to see I have some stamps of approval. Just a fantastic day of Football. Whether you're from the Black and White era or the 3D TV era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News