PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

See I told you so

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume the Avatar (picture) associated with the OP is not his actual pic ....is it? :eek:

Table for one by the kitchen door for the guy from Virginia.
One of the worst thread starters I've ever had the misfortune of reading.
How do you work "ignore" again??
It works very well. Here is all you see

APatrioticVirginian
This message is hidden because APatrioticVirginian is on your ignore list.

unless someone quotes them. Then you see the quote. Every once is a while you can take them off ignore and check their posting IQ. I do that with Captain Stone, Patriot64, etc every so oftern but of course every time I do I regret it :D

Go to USER CP, click on edit ignore list, and add names. Just start to type in name and it will find matches, like with PMs.

All this animosity started when I revealed my glamour shot avatar(no airbrushing I swear). I can only assume that jealousy is why all the hate because my football thoughts are well-constructed and accurate. Heres my three main facts that are indisputible....

1. Seymours threatened hold out hurt the team and he has been lacking in production to this day, he is a consistent non factor

2.Maroney is injury prone but when he gets on the field he runs around behind the line like hes afraid to get hit. You can say "yeah but...um see...4.3 ypc...umm..hes really good I swear" But do the sniff test gentlemen is maroney moving the chains? Is he killing the clock? I was watching the Cosby Show the other day and I swear he tapped by in the intro.

3.Watson the physical beast- with the least. He looks like a monster but, plays like your momma. Im a busy man so if Watson is cut I would like to hire him as an assistant because, Ive seen his juggling act....oh snap

So in conclusion all those who havnt put me on ignore, you guys get to be entertained by a master.

"I was watching the Cosby Show the other day and I swear he tapped by in the intro." I literally LOL'd. Some of your one-liners are classics.

See you dont hate me, Im harmless

Never said I did. I disagree with you and I can't imagine that you believe half of what you write, but you clearly don't care what people think of you and you're funny as hell. So, yeah.

All this animosity started when I revealed my glamour shot avatar(no airbrushing I swear). I can only assume that jealousy is why all the hate because my football thoughts are well-constructed and accurate. Heres my three main facts that are indisputible....

1. Seymours threatened hold out hurt the team and he has been lacking in production to this day, he is a consistent non factor

2.Maroney is injury prone but when he gets on the field he runs around behind the line like hes afraid to get hit. You can say "yeah but...um see...4.3 ypc...umm..hes really good I swear" But do the sniff test gentlemen is maroney moving the chains? Is he killing the clock? I was watching the Cosby Show the other day and I swear he tapped by in the intro.

3.Watson the physical beast- with the least. He looks like a monster but, plays like your momma. Im a busy man so if Watson is cut I would like to hire him as an assistant because, Ive seen his juggling act....oh snap

So in conclusion all those who havnt put me on ignore, you guys get to be entertained by a master.

LOL at the bold parts

I was watching the Cosby Show the other day and I swear he tapped by in the intro..

I would have selected another show Holmes (ie. dancing with the stars)... Cosby show is kinda borderline

I would have selected another show Holmes (ie. dancing with the stars)... Cosby show is kinda borderline

Dont call me Holmes please we are friends; call me John. I guess you have never seen the Cosby Show it was slightly more popular than dancing with the stars I think.

Last edited:
I think it's going exactly the way he hoped. He wanted to get a rise out of people and he got 6 pages and counting of it lol Guy's probably sitting there laughing at his computer screen at all these serious responses towards a character.

I agree 8 billion percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes