PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

See I told you so

Status
Not open for further replies.
seymour's job is basically to occupy space in our defense, no? just because he doesn't get sacks doesn't mean he isn't effective.

I am one of NEMs deadliest enemies actually, any one seen NEM lately(looks down at my signature and winks)

You killed NEM huh? That's ironic since you sound a lot like him. Posting very opinionated drivel that you repeat over and over again to the utter disdain of your fellow posters. Mods... an ip check perhaps?

[Edit]Ok, after further reseach, you are not NEM, but you are annoying! [/Edit]

You are giving Virginia a bad name. While we can agree that Watson and even Maroney have been a dissapointment thus far, your bold exclamation that they will never take another meaningful snap as a Patriot is over the top. Seymour, while some may debate whether or not he is worth the money, is clearly a top notch player. Your "what has the lazy seymour done for us lately" schtick is on par with "BB is a zombie" or "Weis is a fat moron" in terms of lameness.

Beating your own drum based on 1 preseason game is obnoxious, even if it were done by someone we actually respect.

To end on a positive note, I find your picture hilarious (even though I doubt it is really of you) and the thread with you trying to pick up hot women in the ladies lounge was comic brilliance... still funny if you didn't know any better, but I personally think you staged it (and the only reason I chose not to put you on my ignore list)

Last edited:
Table for one by the kitchen door for the guy from Virginia.
One of the worst thread starters I've ever had the misfortune of reading.
How do you work "ignore" again??

I am one of NEMs deadliest enemies actually, any one seen NEM lately(looks down at my signature and winks)

If you joined in March of 2009 tell us how you are NEM's enemy even though he hasn't been on the board in quite a long time(or many other boards). Did you belong to this board before if you did what was your board name at the time.

I haven't watched a second time but using my recall....I am pretty sure I saw Seymour collapse the pocket once or twice and I am pretty sure he had a tackle or was at least in on one which sounds like nothing but I am sure he had a small number of reps.

I am not making a snap judgement based on 1 preseason game like keeps getting repeated.

I originally supported both the Watson and Maroney draft picks; and was excited about them both

They both disappointed in their fragility with injuries, and when both were healthy they have underperformed Maroney with his dancing and Watson with his disappearing and juggling acts.

Seymour I was a huge fan of his early career, then the *****ing and moaning about his contract; he signs the big deal; and has been collecting it ever since, no fire no drive, no impact.

I made this thread because I noticed the worm is turning; whats unpopular now will soon be common knowledge.

It kills me to see a big guy like maroney dance behind the line of scrimmage. He has so much talent if he just hit those creases he could turn them into holes quick; Thats why I loved Dillon; downhill running; he (maroney) thinks hes Barry Sanders. I am hopeful Taylor and Morris will slip ahead of him soon, because I dont think he can learn.

I think some of you think I am crapping on the Pats far from it. I am so excited about this draft class and this team as a whole. I see us as the superbowl favorites.

If any of these players step up I will man up and eat my words, I want to eat my words.

I am an optimist but I just hate lazy(seymour),sloppy(watson), and pig-headed farvian cant learn ever (maroney) play.

The criticism of your post isn't b/c of Maroney or Watson. They're issues are common knowledge. My feeling is that Taylor and Morris are already ahead of him. He met get the carries in the preseason, but when the real games come, he's no better than 3rd string. Actually, he might even get cut as BJGE looks better as well, although I hope they keep all four. Maroney has the athleticism but lacks the vision and instincts. Still, his athleticism could serve us well returning kicks on special teams.

The reason why your post sucks is b/c it knocks Seymour. Seymour has been excellent every year except the one he was injured. He's our best Dlinemen and he's far more valuable than any other player we have on defense.

Last edited:
seymour's job is basically to occupy space in our defense, no? just because he doesn't get sacks doesn't mean he isn't effective.

That's why I said that it was incredible that the guy had 8 sacks last year even though he wasn't "supposed" to get them.

Thank you kindly Deus. I suggest you have uncluttered the clutter.

It's my pleasure. Using it has really made a difference in my enjoyment of the board, and I hope it does that for you as well.

Last edited:
I dont think this thread is going the way that the OP had hoped it would.

Last edited:

I don't think so either. I actually think this thread will live in infamy as one of the worst ever posted here... and that's an accomplishment.

I don't think so either. I actually think this thread will live in infamy as one of the worst ever posted here... and that's an accomplishment.

It still doesn't beat last years preseason classic "Blow it Up"

:rofl:

If you joined in March of 2009 tell us how you are NEM's enemy even though he hasn't been on the board in quite a long time(or many other boards). Did you belong to this board before if you did what was your board name at the time.

I wouldn't bait him like that.

To me the bottom line is simple. Anyone can start idiotic threads, which most of us will just ignore; after a while, Ian will get on to them and they'll get tired of seeing their threads automatically moved to someplace where they will expire quietly. That's no skin off my back, though it is no doubt a hassle that Ian doesn't need.

I only have a serious problem with someone who hijacks threads that others have started and in which a serious discussion is taking place. I joined the board before NEM was booted and just as his behavior reached an abusive crescendo over a period of time; I noticed that every thread that he infected quickly devolved into absurd nonsense and that he was infecting many if not most threads. As a result I nearly stopped coming to the Board; but Ian stepped in and I'm closing in on 4,000 posts.

Until someone crosses that line and becomes destructive of the quality of the board for the rest of us outside of threads they create to annoy us, I'm content to ignore him and live and let live, which I will do from now on in this case (that also means I won't return to this thread after I post this comment).

Once that line is crossed, I'm sure that I will be only one of dozens of regulars here who will bombard Ian with PM's.

This isn't a democracy. None of us has a "right" to be here and we all post here at the pleasure of Ian and the moderators. What they giveth can be takeneth awayeth as they saying goeths. :singing:

Last edited:
I wouldn't bait him like that.

To me the bottom line is simple. Anyone can start idiotic threads, which most of us will just ignore; after a while, Ian will get on to them and they'll get tired of seeing their threads automatically moved to someplace where they will expire quietly. That's no skin off my back, though it is no doubt a hassle that Ian doesn't need.

I only have a serious problem with someone who hijacks threads that others have started and in which a serious discussion is taking place. I joined the board before NEM was booted and just as his behavior reached an abusive crescendo over a period of time; I noticed that every thread that he infected quickly devolved into absurd nonsense and that he was infecting many if not most threads. As a result I nearly stopped coming to the Board; but Ian stepped in and I'm closing in on 4,000 posts.

Until someone crosses that line and becomes destructive of the quality of the board for the rest of us outside of threads they create to annoy us, I'm content to ignore him and live and let live, which I will do from now on in this case (that also means I won't return to this thread after I post this comment).

Once that line is crossed, I'm sure that I will be only one of dozens of regulars here who will bombard Ian with PM's.

This isn't a democracy. None of us have a "right" to be here and we all post here at the pleasure of Ian and the moderators. What they giveth can be takeneth awayeth as they saying goeths. :singing:

Visit the VIP forum when you get a chance. :cool:

I think it's going exactly the way he hoped. He wanted to get a rise out of people and he got 6 pages and counting of it lol Guy's probably sitting there laughing at his computer screen at all these serious responses towards a character.

I have been berated often on this board because of my utter disdain for Watson, Maroney, and Seymour. I think most of you now see I ONLY HAD THE TEAMS BEST INTEREST IN MIND. With their continued uninspired performances it has become easier to see my point. Thank you all.:)

Killer thread "PatrioticVirgin"! You're "utter disdain" is irrelevant.
Ben, Larry and Rich wanted me to send you this though...

YouTube - Space People

:cool:

I have been berated often on this board because of my utter disdain for Watson, Maroney, and Seymour. I think most of you now see I ONLY HAD THE TEAMS BEST INTEREST IN MIND. With their continued uninspired performances it has become easier to see my point. Thank you all.:)

You're an idiot.

Maroney was fine. The offensive line was terrible the first quarter (or, Philly's D line is one of the best in the league), and he made quite a few decent plays out of nothing.

Seymour looked fine. He's a 3-4 DE/ 4-3 DT. His job isn't to get 20 sacks a year. His job is to take up 2 lineman, and he did that.

Watson sat, because they want to evaluate the other players.

Some people revel in getting kicked in the ribs repeatedly by others... unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes