PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks vs Packers

198af2kcuq5fwgif.gif
It's time for my yearly " Don't you want to punk slap that wad of gum out of his pie hole" comment. Damn, that's annoying.

So...I guess all the "greatest QB in the game today!!!" and "Green Bay is the team to beat this season!" just got mashed in all the goo goo adoration fantasy geeks stupid faces...great garbage time QB though...

628x471.jpg

So...I guess all the "greatest QB in the game today!!!" and "Green Bay is the team to beat this season!" just got mashed in all the goo goo adoration fantasy geeks stupid faces...great garbage time QB though...

628x471.jpg
There were actually people saying that GB was the team to beat? Wow.

628x471.jpg

Nah, it won't stop. Reality never stops media from doing what it does

There were actually people saying that GB was the team to beat? Wow.
I believe some "experts" have picked GB to win the SB. Again, it's a long season.

Just need one more FG to get my over. Get it done SEA!

I think 85 Bears defense in their prime would make Seahawks look like little children.

Clay Matthews pulling a LeBron there.

Did I just hear Collingsworth say that the Jets are playing the Seahawks next week?

This team knows how to run out a clock.

There he is ladies and gents... The real QB of the future... Johnny Jam Boogie.

I think 85 Bears defense in their prime would make Seahawks look like little children.
If the Seahawks D were allowed to play with the rules the Bears D had...

No matter how good Seattle's D is there is no chance in hell they could handle a fully healthy Gronk with Brady throwing to him. Please god let this happen, just give us one more SB with Tom and a 100% Gronk.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back