PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks vs Packers

Dom Capers keeps getting skooled by these QB's that can mix in the read option fakes and all sorts of other play action fakes.

I could've told you before this game that GB is not that good. Saints and the Cardinals are the only ones touching the Seahawks in the NFC.

NE
Seattle
Arizona
SF
New Orleans
Denver

The only teams who have a real shot at the SB this year. In that order of course.

Looks like Peppers losing a step, couldn't shed a block at all. Seahawks is killing them on the ground game.

Wilson is pretty much Alex Smith with legs albeit slightly more talented. All he has to do is game manage because when you have guys like Lynch/Harvin in the backfield the game becomes easy with the PA pass.

Do people think Arizona has a chance? Aren't they a little depleted in the front 7?

Looks like Peppers losing a step, couldn't shed a block at all. Seahawks is killing them on the ground game.

He could never shed a block, just look at how he got owned by TE Daniel Graham in the 2003 superbowl.

Your opponent has disconnected.

hqdefault.jpg

I've got mad respect for Rodgers but seriously to not throw once towards Sherman? Come on man! People treating him like he's Revis of a few years ago when that's not even the case. Seattle is stacked on D which helps him out endlessly, Revis was shutting down half a field in NY regardless of who was on defense with him.

Sherman is good but not THAT good. I'm telling you now give Tom a chance with this years receiving corps and he's throwing and completing on Sherman more than a couple times in 1 game.

110.9 qbr. Just another day at the office for Wilson.

Wilson is pretty much Alex Smith with legs albeit slightly more talented. All he has to do is game manage because when you have guys like Lynch/Harvin in the backfield the game becomes easy with the PA pass.

Sounds like all the Tom Brady haters back in the early days. I like the way he plays.

Sounds like all the Tom Brady haters back in the early days. I like the way he plays.

Brady is and always be more cerebral than Wilson, better arm also. I don't hate Wilson infact i like him alot but it's just gonna be hard to judge him when he has a D that good behind him and not to mention a true elite running back.

Seattle just washed Green Bay, Carroll has built a very impressive team over there.

I wish the Pats had a matchup with Seattle this year. I'd love to see how they stack up and what kind of game plan they run.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back